What mobile phone do you have?

What it says on the tin...
Page
Level 8
Level 8

Post by Page »

foreversonic wrote:I can't be the only one with an iPhone, can I?

Mine's an Apple iPhone 3G Refurb. I used to use an Orange SPV M5000 but it's brick-like and the battery wouldn't last; oh and I kept losing the stylus because it wouldn't snap into the holder.
When I asked for my upgrade last month, the bloke went straight into his Iphone4 speech. He was dumbfounded when I said I didn't want one, and wanted the Galaxy S instead... :rolleyes:
________
KAWASAKI ZR750F
Matty
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Matty »

I've swopped my tocco lite back for my viewty, the toco is nice but i hate how long it takes to unlock and the fact theres no multi tasking as such (IE switch tracks while browsing the web)

also i miss the awesome camera :P
Sonic The Drunk
Level 3
Level 3

Post by Sonic The Drunk »

I currently have the first generation Moto Droid. It's a nice phone, and Android is nice but as a MacBook owner and an Apple user I could benefit more from an iPhone. If Verizon wireless ever gets the iPhone I'll probably make the switch.

No Regrets!
Cobra!
Level 6
Level 6

Post by Cobra! »

I think I have a Sony Ericsson K800, Yes, I know, It's outdated, but I couldn't care less. I never really use my phone anyway.
Don't you EVER forget the "!" in "Cobra!"! Unless you're refering me as "Cobradabest".