Matty
Level 14
Level 14

What mobile phone do you have?

Post by Matty »

Just another bit of fun

what mobile phone do you have?

is it good/bad/bearable?

I know i always go for my phones based on comments by friends as reviewers don't go for what the average guy wants

i currently have 3 phones

Samsung Tocco Lite (main phone) terrible phone, screen is unresponsive & the accelerometer is horrendous
Samsung G600(back up phone) good camera but requires nevers of steel, slightest shake & its all blurred, nice bulky phone
Samsung D840 (its very and silver shiny; lend this phone to family/friends whenever they need it) Nice & slim but gets dirty too easily

Recently sold my LG Viewty to my sister... which i regret as the video camera on it was just amazing

sooo what phones do the rest of Radio Sega have?
Mena
Level 6
Level 6

Post by Mena »

I also have the Tocco Lite. It's not the greatest phone in the world but I wouldn't go as far as to say the touch screen is unresponsive. It's obviously not the quickest phone in the world, but it suits my needs fine, and it's got a pretty good battery life.

These past couple of months I've been looking to get something slightly more flashy, and I'm rather taken with the Sony Ericsson X10 Mini.
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

Sony Ericsson X10 in black for me.

Love it, it's certainly a damn sight better than my previous phone, the Sony Ericsson W760i. Worst phone I've ever owned, that one.
Tru
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Tru »

I've got some crappy Blackberry knock-off. I only buy phones if they have a QWERTY pad, the rest of it is irrelevant really.

But then I rarely use my phone, and hardly ever put credit on it either :P Which irritates people sometimes when they're trying to get in touch with me, but it's much easier to track me down online anyway!
Gonic
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Gonic »

Samsung Tocco Lite. Best phone ive ever had. In the past i had Sony Ericsion and the mother borad went on all of them
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Matty wrote: Samsung G600(back up phone) good camera but requires nevers of steel, slightest shake & its all blurred, nice bulky phone
Same here; it's a great little phone for someone who just wants their phone to stay a phone.
richarddavies
Level 14
Level 14

Post by richarddavies »

Im a g600 man myself. If im honest I love all kinds of tech and computers but fancy mobile phones just never caught my eye. If it texts and receives calls im happy. What matty said about the camera is well true though. I hold my breath and try and tense all my muscles up if I take a pic or it comes out wrong.
Page
Level 8
Level 8

Post by Page »

Samsung Galaxy S and its bloody brilliant!
________
FERRARI 125 HISTORY
MrEthernex
Level 10
Level 10

Post by MrEthernex »

I currently have a Samsung Solstice. It's a nice phone, but the battery is crap. Full bars, get a phone call, hang up, "WTF 1 bar of battery left?"

I used to use a Sony Ericsson W580i. Great phone, hella reliable. I still have it as my backup phone, just in case.
SimonShirley
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by SimonShirley »

I can't be the only one with an iPhone, can I?

Mine's an Apple iPhone 3G Refurb. I used to use an Orange SPV M5000 but it's brick-like and the battery wouldn't last; oh and I kept losing the stylus because it wouldn't snap into the holder.
Long time lurker and sometimes chief assistant. More the former.