Sonic Fan Characters (Formally "Give me your ideas of new sonic characters!")

Strictly SEGA related discussion.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

Thanks. Yeah, that's what my mom said as well. Guess the hours that I spent on Paint making Sonic poses wasn't for nothing :P
(Now would someone PLEASE change this thread's name to Sonic or SEGA fan characters?)
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

I'm currently making a fan fiction of Firo in some other Forum and I sometimes add an image to it and I said why not put the images here as well.
So this is Firo's Grandfather:

Just don't think I'm going all crazy with the fan characters and stuff. It's just a hobby.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Since I got my new laptop, I no longer was able to use paint. So I had to use Paint.Net and that meant that I had to change my drawings.
From my fanfiction, I have drawn Firo's father now(robotisized). Of course, please don't think this is a ripoff of the Archie Comic series. This is quite different. If you would read the fan fiction, you would probably understand.
So yeah:
Thanks to Paint.Net, the images are that pixely anymore. Of course that also means that I have to spend more time on the images.
And yes, I only shaded the head because I just couldn't be bothered anymore shading the rest of the body because of the long time I spent on it.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Well... I was looking for a way to get money since I'm still not old enough for a job.
So recently I have this friend that pays me to do Sonic Fan characters for him. The thing is he isn't even a Sonic fan lol.

Anyways, I'd made another one but gave it to him without taking a pic. This one is a bigger one which costed 10 dollars.
I introduce to you "Sparko" and "Hurricane" (that's what he calls them. I would have preferred sparks better.)
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

You haven't just posted four posts in a row, over a period of three months, have you?

Jesus..talk about bumping a long dead forum.

[CLOSED]