Sonic Fan Characters (Formally "Give me your ideas of new sonic characters!")

Strictly SEGA related discussion.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Sonic Fan Characters (Formally "Give me your ideas of new sonic characters!")

Post by Quills on Wheels »

Do you have a few imaginery sonic characters that you always wanted to tell somebody? Or do you want some sonic comic characters to be added to the games. Than this is your spot! Come and Write your ideas of new sonic characters and how they should look and there powers.

Personally, I have a few ideas but right now, I dont have much time to write. So you start first. I will tell my ideas next time. :biggrin:
Tru
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Tru »

I think there are enough Sonic characters to be working with, and let's not even go into fan made characters!

Instead of new characters, I always like it when Sega bring back older ones. For example, when they brought back Chaotix. I would mind seeing Mighty make a return!
sonicfanRICH
Level 13
Level 13

Post by sonicfanRICH »

Poor poor Mighty...
ImageImage
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

I agree -_- ! What happened to good ol' Mighty? He was only in 2 games and they where SegaSonic Arcade and Knuckles and the Chaotix. I want him back! How come only Victor, Charmy and Espio only returned?

Well anyway, Going back to the topic, I actually want some old sonic characters to come back too. One of them is good ol' Maria Robotnik. She was only in two games; Sonic adventure 2 and Shadow the hedgehog. I think she should come back buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut...... Not in human form but in a hedgehog form! Have you guys seen the Fan art some people have made of mario in hedgehog form?
Attachments
Maria_the_Hedgehog_by_sash0.jpg
Maria_the_hedgehog_by_king_ji.jpg
crippenstation
Level 9
Level 9

Post by crippenstation »

I wouldn't mind a wolf-type character (and I mean a real wolf) that would be say a receptionist or partner when Tails creates a manufacturing business that would be home of Mobius' greatest inventions and bring in the necessary money to ensure his weapons are superior to Eggman's.

He would never be playable though -- no special powers.
Beware of your mind as it proves you wrong...
ShadowPhantom
level 11
level 11

Post by ShadowPhantom »

Hey BSF, in my opinion Maria should stay dead. Keep Shadow's story like it is. If Maria came back it would totally mess up his character. Besides. You can't bring the dead back to life anyway.

As for more Sonic characters, I have a few fancharacters, but I'd never actually want them in the games. We have enough characters as it is. I agree with everyone else though that it would be nice to see Mighty again.
Gonic
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Gonic »

^ Not if he cries hard enough she wont :P

There's enough sonic characters around if you ask me...I actually cant think of one they havn't already got
crippenstation
Level 9
Level 9

Post by crippenstation »

^ That's what they said before Blaze came along and it's hard to find a person who doesn't like Blaze.

SEGA has rightfully toned down introducing new characters to the series and rightfully so as there is plenty to work with what they already have. That doesn't mean don't introduce characters ever again.

Still, a sidekick to my favorite character would be pretty cool. See my last post if you don't know what I mean.
Beware of your mind as it proves you wrong...
RWDebara
Level 14
Level 14

Post by RWDebara »

crippenstation wrote:^ That's what they said before Blaze came along and it's hard to find a person who doesn't like Blaze.
I don't like Blaze, i think shes as worthless as the others.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

^Nobody is worthless! Not even big! As Gavvie said: Big made Retards cool! I agree :) Although I never liked his voice... ;)

Anyway, I had an Idea of a new character but I am not saying that she should be in the games or in the comics. It is just an Idea! :huh:

Now anyway, going back to my Idea, we have Fire which is Blaze. Now what about Ice? I have thought about a cat called Cristal! I mean a blue cat which has Ice powers? Just Imagin Blaze but colored in Blue shades. In fact, what if they would be long lost sisters that had been seperated when they were born? I know the Name crystal would be king of a copy of The Fox in Starfox called Crystal but that's the best Idea of a name I could figure out for a Ice female character. Just imagin... Crystal, Princess of the Ice!
But what if it was a Male Fox? I actually like the Idea of a Fox myself! And we could call him Frost! Frost the Fox, Worrior of Ice! :P