Bioshock Infinite

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
RWDebara
Level 14
Level 14

Bioshock Infinite

Post by RWDebara »

I wonder if Bioshock Infinite will be as good as the first?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLFy7P0isE0

My....god......
I

WANT

IT

NOW!
XD Anyways heres a thread for the upcoming Bioshock game in 2012 (Really!?) What do you guys guys think? I personally think the game is going to be great, better than the two bioshock games and system shock games combined. The game just looks amazing but its kinda annoying that they tell and show us all these great footage and info but the game doesnt come out until 2012. Thats a loooong wait i really want to paly it now.
The world better not end in 2012......
richarddavies
Level 14
Level 14

Post by richarddavies »

Yeah im excited to play this too. The potential of it is pretty amazing. And if that video really is undoctored game footage it's lookin pretty damn amazing. The new equivilant of the big daddy looks funny though. I think there called Handymen off the top of my head. They have some mighty tashes them handymen.
RWDebara
Level 14
Level 14

Post by RWDebara »

Finally some new info on the game.

Apparently the bird creature is called Songbird and is Elizabeth's guardian. Really liked that Elizabeth is not just a damsel in distress, she actually helps you fight and is not useless. You dont have to check if shes behind and you dont have to worry if she about to die, she can take care of herself unlike many other game character we all can mention....Plus she has a special power. Read to find out v

Also some story interviews was posted on gametrailers and ign.
tasmwill
Level 6
Level 6

Post by tasmwill »

Really liked the first one, but so far haven't played the second. I am really interested on playing Infinite.
Go ahead, make my day.
RWDebara
Level 14
Level 14

Post by RWDebara »

GTTV showed the Bioshock Infinite closed demo from E3
http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-2011-bioshock-infinite/717144

Probably one of the best games i have ever seen.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

What are they even going for with that chick? Is it some sort of art style thing? She kinda looks like an alien.

Oh well, whatever, at least the game looks decent. Hope shooting doesn't feel like crap now it that it doesn't seem to be pretending to be a spiritual successor to a much better game.