Who is your favorite Sonic Character?

Strictly SEGA related discussion.

Who is your favorite Sonic the Hedgehog character?

Sonic the Hedgehog
No votes
Miles "Tails" Prower
29%
Knuckles the Echidna
7%
Shadow the Hedgehog
21%
Silver the Hedgehog
No votes
Amy Rose
No votes
Blaze the Cat
No votes
Dr. Ivo "Eggman" Robotnik
29%
Cream the Rabbit
No votes
Others (Please tell me!)
14%

Total votes: 14

Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

^I also liked the Nega version of Metal sonic in Sonic Rivals 2 (PSP) called Metal Sonic 3.0.
http://sonic.wikia.com/wiki/Metal_Sonic_3.0
gerbelbey
Level 2
Level 2

Post by gerbelbey »

i would have to say froggy cause it seems like its the only sonic team hasent abused plus in sonic adventure he probably has a bigger part to the story than big himself.
in a close second would be pacman :biggrin: (Pachacamac) that old guy in the cut scenes but the only reason hes not at no1 is because the gave a shout out to him in unleashed. empire city night level a building has a sign for Pachacamac parking.
and in a distant 3rd would be Dr Ivo "eggman" Robotnic because he proably has the lowest 300 IQ i have ever saw. if he has an IQ of 300 then therefore i must have an IQ of over 300 because i dont think i have ever built a robot with a gaint F**k me light on it, or a robot which if the 3 slots show the right/wrong image missiles/bombs come out and F**k your self right up the ass (an abort button might of been useful at a time like this). :) :)
coolman2424
Level 3
Level 3

Post by coolman2424 »

ShadowPhantom wrote:I agree, Neo Metal Sonic looked awesome. I hope they bring that design back.
yes i like his in that form cos his was a lot more evill in that form. And the fact that he got a voice was grate too. That and he locked eggman in a room :laugh: that was awesome :biggrin:
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\My Pictures\move\art\Nrestsew2b.jpg
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

Ahahahhha! Poor eggman. I wonder how he managed to send the chaotix a vokitoki even though he was lucked in the room.