Your Fighters Megamix 2 Wishlist!

Strictly SEGA related discussion.
Shockerbey
level 11
level 11

Post by Shockerbey »

Wrath Oskvro wrote:Fighters Megamix had some wacky characters right? Imagine one of the players from Virtua Tennis beating the hell out of someone with a racket. :D

Oh and if there were a Fighting Vipers 3 this would be much easier to decide characters..though, maybe they could bring back Eternal Champions? And maybe somehow throw Vectorman in there.
ah eternal champions was a legend game. rax was best. and this talk bout this brings sonic fighters to mind. sega may do it like that
Cobra!
Level 6
Level 6

Post by Cobra! »

Ryo Hazuki (Shenmue) - No Question! He HAS to be in it!

Beat (Jet Set Radio) - I was thinking because he has roller skates, he could play like Eddy from Tekken, only not as cheap, and he could use his spray can to temporary blind the opponent, kinda like they do with Water and Sand in Wrestling.

Jack Wade (Headhunter) - He could play like Brain Fury from Tekken, and shoot with his gun as a special move.

NiGHTS (NiGHTS) - I can imagine him/her fitting perfectly, for a grab move, he/she could grab them then fly up and do circles in the air then drop them.
Don't you EVER forget the "!" in "Cobra!"! Unless you're refering me as "Cobradabest".
Gonic
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Gonic »

Zepyhar (Resonance of fate), could be one of them charcters that are at there strongest in midair
7Force
Level 10
Level 10

Post by 7Force »

Segata Sanshiro.
Awinnerwasyou
News Team
News Team

Post by Awinnerwasyou »

^This.

I'd also love to see Axel, and maybe even Blaze from Streets Of Rage. Maybe even the player character from ESWAT.
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: Bruh

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

Kain Blade from Golden Axe. Mauler from Fighting Vipers.

The first FM game had some wacky characters thrown in too so how about Knuckles and Shadow? They'd be better than..those other two that I don't know the name of. Bark and Bean? o_O The dude from Altered Beast would also fit in there.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1cmXX ... T2LjS5oUOg Like guitars? Like games? Like Metal? Check my Youtoob.
Shadid

Post by Shadid »

At least, if there was a FM2, and since Tru mentioned a Brawl-like version, they could add the duo from Gunstar Heroes too. They could work like Amaterasu on MvC3, with swichable weapon modes. o:

Also...

7Force wrote:Segata Sanshiro.
I live here now!
xboy_in_da_house
Level 12
Level 12

Post by xboy_in_da_house »

How about ToeJam & Earl and Joe Musashi and Hotsuma from Shinobi and Hibana from Nightshade
SegaShinja
Level 2
Level 2

Post by SegaShinja »

Joe Musashi, Hotsuma, Beat, Ryo Hazuki, Metal Sonic, Alis Landale, Bug, G, Alex Kidd, Vectorman, Sketch Turner, B.D. Joe, Ecco the Dolphin (they'd figure it out), that Australian guy from Sega Bass Fishing (fish in hand of coarse), Tarō Sega, Amigo, the snake from Sega Swirl, Temjin, Toejam and Earl, Blaze(Streets of Rage), Gilius, the After Burner jet (same style as Hornet in the last game), Duke Oda from ESWAT, Kid Chameleon, Opa Opa, guy from Space Harrier, Kazuma Kiryu, Shadow Yamoto, Wonderboy, Pepperouchau/Ginger, Reala/Nights, and Segata Sanshiro. I'd pay a ridiculous amount of money for such a game.
TF73
Level 9
Level 9

Post by TF73 »

Would be nice to have a bit more female characters in fighting games.
Like Bayonetta and Ulala, not always only badass men.