ForeverSonic's Random Hour?!?

The latest updates and comments on our Live Shows...
crippenstation
Level 9
Level 9

ForeverSonic's Random Hour?!?

Post by crippenstation »

I was just going to request in a few songs and I ran into the unannounced (seemingly) show, forcing me to wait... and it seems more like a preview of SEGA AGES (at the time I tuned in) more than anything else. Does anyone know what this show is about or whatnot and when it's on? It would be nice to know so to not request songs when it is on and to just listen. You know?
Beware of your mind as it proves you wrong...
SimonShirley
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by SimonShirley »

crippenstation wrote:I was just going to request in a few songs and I ran into the unannounced (seemingly) show, forcing me to wait...
Sorry about that. My random hour shows have been just that, random content at random times - sometimes in the evening, other times, in the small hours.
crippenstation wrote:Does anyone know what this show is about or whatnot and when it's on?
Apart from the fact it's always longer than an hour, no idea. I don't have a regular time frame available during the week so it could happen when you least expect it! It's usually unplanned.

The first show was mostly Master System music as I don't think we have a great catalogue on that genre here. This was exclusively live as I was unable to create a podcast for it.

The second was acoustic (-ish). I tried to play some of the well-known and possibly less well known SEGA themes on guitar.

The epsiode you caught yesterday was inspired by the Trial show. After hearing that podcast a few times, I wondered if I create re-create fonemix in case something happened to Fastfeet (God forbid). It was a random conversational show.
crippenstation wrote:It would be nice to know so to not request songs when it is on and to just listen. You know?
I'd need to speak to Gavvie / SegaMark for that. I'm not sure how the now and next bar knows when a show is on. If we can work that out, I'll change it when I'm on.
Long time lurker and sometimes chief assistant. More the former.
Tru
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Tru »

Simon was on the air last night?

And I missed it?!

I am one very sad panda.
Page
Level 8
Level 8

Post by Page »

Have to say, tonight's random hour was absolutely brilliant. I really needed a lift and RS and Forversonic didn't dissapoint!
________
YAMAHA YZF-R125 HISTORY
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: Bruh

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

Wish I coulda been there. I sure as hell needed a lift. Sorry man
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1cmXX ... T2LjS5oUOg Like guitars? Like games? Like Metal? Check my Youtoob.
Matty
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Matty »

I want to be part in a trialesque show

Thats the only show that stays on my mp3/phone all the time :D
SimonShirley
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by SimonShirley »

OK, further clarification from the above post ^

Foreversonic's Randon Hour is now a regular show on a Tuesday evening. It usually runs for 2 hours, between 9pm and 11pm GMT / UK time.

The show has been themed as of late, but the themes are basically thought up on that day, or the day before, except the most recent one when my broadcasting software hiccuped and played its own requests XD .

It usually involves some sort of connection problem, announcement error and is taken as is.

It has now been sorted that the requests are disabled and that the now and next bar shows when I'm on, although you are freely welcome to request music during the shows.

The show, like other RadioSEGA shows, is recorded and is usually available as a podcast, either from my webserver, or iTunes. These will, in time, be transferred to SEGA Media, who are kindly hosting them for us.

As of the time of writing, I still have two podcasts to finish and upload, the Winter, Snow and Ice themed show, and the AutoDJ show. These have been delayed because being December, everyone loves their carols. Therefore I have concerts on most nights and the time spent podcast chaptering has been taken up. These will however be available soon, so watch this space!

Feel free to join our small and dedicated bunch of followers for some random jibber and not necessarily themed music (including on occasion, music that isn't on the RadioSEGA playlist - licensed for SEGA consoles mind, so not Lady Gaga or S Club 7 :P ).

If you have a theme that may work on air, feel free to suggest it and you never know!
Page
Level 8
Level 8

Post by Page »

foreversonic wrote: ...and the AutoDJ show.
Totally excellent show...
________
Blowjob toys
ResidentSD
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by ResidentSD »

Page wrote:Totally excellent show...
...which I missed. I can't wait for the podcast!
SimonShirley
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by SimonShirley »

Page wrote:Totally excellent show...
If I remember rightly, wasn't that the one featuring the voice of SEGA AGES DJ (and friend of th... oh wait!! :P ) ResidentSD?