What videogame franchise would you most like to see adapted into a TV series?

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
crippenstation
Level 9
Level 9

What videogame franchise would you most like to see adapted into a TV series?

Post by crippenstation »

Now this isn't a "What has to be tweaked for it to be a television success" thread, just what would make you most fill you with glee if it was made to a TV series. For the sake of this conversation, those that already have been made to at least one TV series is off limits. So no Mario, Zelda, Sonic, Donkey Kong, or Kirby if we can help it.

I'll bring up mine later. I want to hear from you first. Sort of speak.
Beware of your mind as it proves you wrong...
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

I wouldn't mind if Crash Bandicoot would make a TV series. I mean, Crash is always full of humor and a TV show with Crash, would be probebly funny. It might even become really famouse and kids might love it.
One more thing I am thinking of is Worms. But not just a 20 minute Cartoon show. oh no! I mean a 2 minute funny clip. I am saying that each day for 2 minutes, a short show of worms comes with a few worms doing some crazy stuff.
sonicfanRICH
Level 13
Level 13

Post by sonicfanRICH »

I vote for the Worms idea. I loved the little videos that the old games had.
ImageImage
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: Bruh

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

Castlevania's got great potential for the story because of the whole timeline of the Belmont clan. :D
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1cmXX ... T2LjS5oUOg Like guitars? Like games? Like Metal? Check my Youtoob.
Tru
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Tru »

Skies of Arcadia would make an epic anime series. It would be like One Piece, only way better.
The Captain
Level 8
Level 8

Post by The Captain »

crippenstation wrote: I want to hear from you first. Sort of speak.
I love it when the Yanks have no idea what they're saying. Obviously in your accent you say "sorta speak", which does sound very slightly like the actual phrase, "so to speak", which is what you should be saying. ;)

An American once called me "retarted". That were a laugh!
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

crippenstation wrote:So no Mario, Zelda, Sonic, Donkey Kong, or Kirby if we can help it.
We're allowed Earthworm Jim then? :P
Tru
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Tru »

Earthworm Jim was the most amazing cartoon, ever :P

They should totally bring that back!
RWDebara
Level 14
Level 14

Post by RWDebara »

crippenstation wrote: So no Mario, Zelda, Sonic, Donkey Kong, or Kirby if we can help it.
Good, theirs been to much Sonic talk lately.

CapnCloudchaser wrote:Skies of Arcadia would make an epic anime series. It would be like One Piece, only way better.
Agreed. This would be an epic show, but i don't think they should go over 100 episodes like One Piece XD People would treasure it more like Evagelion which only had 26 episodes or FMA.

I wouldn't mind seeing Ratchet & Clank turned into a show. It already has that Saturday Mourning Cartoon Vibe.
Option
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Option »

Wrath Oskvro wrote:Castlevania's got great potential for the story because of the whole timeline of the Belmont clan. :D
This man speaks truth.
It would definitely make an awesome darker anime. :3
There's many characters and sub-arcs to pull bases from, and if you watch the intro for Portrait of Ruin (which is in anime style), you already see that it actually could work visual-wise.

And please a serious one. I don't wanna see Captain N's Simon Belmont or the Judgment designs. :x
"The sub-structure of the universe regresses infinitely towards smaller and smaller components. Behind atoms we find electrons - and behind electrons, quarks. Each layer unravelled reveals new secrets, but also new mysteries."
- Academician Prokhor Zakharov, For I Have Tasted The Fruit