3%
Others (Please state)
6%

Total votes: 35

gerbelbey
Level 2
Level 2

Post by gerbelbey »

why has nobody else voted for chaos?!?!?!?
chaos was awesome. just think what would of happened if someone didn't find a chaos emerald and sonic couldn't go super. they all would be living in water and "drowning" jingle will carry on playing, i hear that jingle in my nightmares every time i hear it a panic and beat the hell out of the jump button.
perfect chaos in the cut scenes is beautiful but i have to say in game footage of it looks like Elvis had possessed a water spout with his lip quiver, the second time i played the game i really wanted to see him make a guitar out of water and start singing "burning love".

now i think about it i wished i voted for biolizard cause its not often a sonic villain can say hes had a friggin death laser cannon shoved up his ass. plus the game development team must of loved him cause you carnt jump from a lizard to a hedgehog but i guess thats game logic for ya.
Gonic
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Gonic »

Eggman Nega was quite a good villain. Think he has yet to team up with sonic or blaze. Should stay like that. Annoying voice though :/
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

^He sounds like Eggman having a cold. ahahhaha... I still dont get it. Are Eggman and Eggman Nega friends or enemies. Since in Sonic rivals 1 and 2 for the PSP, they were enemies and in Sonic rush for the DS, they were together.
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

Eggman Nega's the alternate world Eggman. I think they generally team up when trying to defeat Sonic and Blaze (alt. world's Sonic, from what I can tell), but when it's just Sonic, they try and one-up each other.

Eggman Nega's awesome though. Like him as an enemy.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Even though Eggman Nega has grey wiskers, he somehow looks younger than Eggman himself. Like about 4 years or so. But I geuss they most be the same age.
MTails
Level 9
Level 9

Post by MTails »

Eggman's got my vote. He's evil and interesting, never boring. Sometimes i think the whole "taking over the world" thing is just an excuse...
Click to reveal
If you can see me, welcome to the HB Club: RadioSEGA Branch! Take a seat, and hopefully you'll be released soon. Or maybe you'll rot here forever, who knows?
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

^Eggman is a nice guy! He wouldn't probebly kill sonic even if he had the chance. Not that he won't achive his dream, He doesn't want to do it.
In sonic X, when he was going to shoot tails with a missile, He wanted the missile to return because he didn't wanted tails to get hurt and just made an excuse that "I can not efford to lose another enemy!"
ShadowPhantom
level 11
level 11

Post by ShadowPhantom »

Biggest sonic fan wrote:^Eggman is a nice guy! He wouldn't probebly kill sonic even if he had the chance. Not that he won't achive his dream, He doesn't want to do it.
In sonic X, when he was going to shoot tails with a missile, He wanted the missile to return because he didn't wanted tails to get hurt and just made an excuse that "I can not efford to lose another enemy!"
I relate Sonic and Eggman to Batman and the Joker. They are mortal enemies, but Sonic never actually destroys Eggman, and Eggman never actually kills Sonic. If that happened, Sonic would have no one to fight when he got bored and Eggman would have no one to rival him. He likes a bit of competition.
Shockerbey
level 11
level 11

Post by Shockerbey »

lol iam the only one to say other. Nazo guys he was awesome and caused the making of shadic
sonicfanRICH
Level 13
Level 13

Post by sonicfanRICH »

ShadowPhantom wrote:I relate Sonic and Eggman to Batman and the Joker. They are mortal enemies, but Sonic never actually destroys Eggman, and Eggman never actually kills Sonic. If that happened, Sonic would have no one to fight when he got bored and Eggman would have no one to rival him. He likes a bit of competition.
Kinda true, but Sonic could have actually died in Sonic Adventure 2 if he hadn't discovered he could somehow use chaos control with a fake emerald. And yet by the end of the game they work together like friends. Did they just forget that Eggman blew up part of the moon?? Eggman wins best villain simply by always getting away with everything.

But my favorite villain of all time is Metal Sonic. He rules.
ImageImage