Show Your Gaming Collection

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

I don't think so. Why does everybody think I don't play any other game?
I mean come on, I've got heeps of friends that we play different games. I play many of them. And let me tell you something. When I was in Iran, Sonic wasn't much famous and I bought many different stuff.
I am pretty sure I am not missing that much.
ShadowPhantom
level 11
level 11

Post by ShadowPhantom »

Actually I'm with Gonic on this one. I understand being a big Sonic fan means you buy almost every Sonic game out there, as I have done that too.

But get some other stuff as well! I have plenty of Sonic games and plenty of non-Sonic ones. I enjoy the non-Sonic games just as much. Don't say you're not missing much. You are. You'll never know if you don't try. Go to a game store and look around. Find something non-Sonic that looks interesting and try it.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

OMG! OH MY GOD!! AHHHHHHHHH!
Why don't you people listen?!?????
I am saying that I DO have other games! I have heaps of other games and I still do. I TOLD YOU! I was in Iran and there weren't any Sonic games, just a little! So how do you think I made myself busy there?! I HAD BILLIONS OF OTHER GAMES!
Why don't you read what I say?! Now that I am in Australia, since the games are a lot more expensive, I buy only Sonic games. That's why I DON"T have any others but in Iran I have heaps of others!
Seriously, I told you "When I was in Iran, Sonic wasn't much famous and I bought many different stuff"
If you have to know, Examples of other franchises I had games of:
Need for Speed
God of War
GTA
Call of Duty
Counter Strike
Crash bandicoot
Rayman
Others

Not mentioning that I was quite a spider man fan and I had a lot of his games too.
But I can't name them all. I just had a lot of different ones. So stop saying I didn't play any other games because I have a trust me, a lot! Maybe not the newest but I have played more than you think.
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Kiddo, the reason everyone thinks you have nothing but Sonic is because you talk about nothing but Sonic.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

That's because I really don't see you guy talking about anything else I know about except sonic. I have rarely or should I say never seen you talk about Marvel or Need for Speed or anything!
I know this is a SEGA place but I only know Sonic about SEGA!

P.S. and no I do not want to join a Sonic forum.
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Kaito-kun »

Biggest sonic fan wrote:That's because I really don't see you guy talking about anything else I know about except sonic. I have rarely or should I say never seen you talk about Marvel or Need for Speed or anything!
Make some threads then! The off-topic and general gaming areas are to places to be!
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Oh yeah, and than get closed by you guys.

And I can't figure out any new thread for now, not that I don't do any threads. Didn't I just recently make a ""The "Video game character" game"" thread?
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

It's the obsessive amount of Sonic threads that end up getting closed. If you made a new thread to talk about any other game it'd be fine.
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Kaito-kun »

Reknoc wrote:It's the obsessive amount of Sonic threads that end up getting closed. If you made a new thread to talk about any other game it'd be fine.
It wasn't that they were all Sonic threads, it was that they were all very similar Sonic threads.
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

Now now ladies, put the handbags away and calm down :P

I'm gonna have to take pics of my collection, I've got some brilliant collector's editions that need photos XD