Show Your Gaming Collection

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: Bruh

Show Your Gaming Collection

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

I apologize if a similar topic has been made, though I did run a couple search terms before posting.

So yeah, I'm just curious how everyone's game setup looks, or at least your collection.

As for me, so far the main attraction is the consoles I have, rather than the games. Mainly because I modded my Saturn and my Dreamcast is a model 1 :P And I'm in need of a new TV at the moment. I'm stuck with using a second computer's TV Tuner to play my consoles at the moment. Looks pretty crappy when you do that. So without further a due, here are the consoles I own.

Sorry for the crap picture quality. I'll be getting myself a legitimate camera in a couple weeks, then I'll retake the picture. Also just an FYI, that's my DS next to the Game Gear for those who can't tell. And yes, that's a Model 1 Sega CD on the bottom of the Genesis, and guess what? The thing actually works!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1cmXX ... T2LjS5oUOg Like guitars? Like games? Like Metal? Check my Youtoob.
Matty
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Matty »

i have a decent sized collection :P

Here we have my Dreamcast Snes, PS1 consoles & pads, master system games (all 2 of them), my GameGear Tv Tuner and all my cheatbooks are hidden as i have a lot :P No megadrive stuff, all i have left is my copy of Markos Magic Football =/

Heres most of my Ps2 games, collection would be a lot bigger but i sold a fair few of them 12 months ago, went from 130 - 140ish games to about 50... but then i started buying again hehe

Heres the ps2 games that wont fit on my rack and the few Snes games i have

My desk with my PSP & Ps3 games, and my DS & PSP aswell as some GBA/GBC games (Pokemon :3)

PC games, Gamecube games & my DVDs & manga

Gamecube, Ps2 & my game guides & DC games

My Collection of N64 Games

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/4488/p0710101731.jpgImage

And the N64 and pads in its nice carry case i got for 50p from the carboot about 6 months back :3

Ps3 is hidden as its too noisy to be any closer to the tv, and we can see my laptop =D (would close the lid but wireless just will not work/keeps disconnecting) and that little green thing at the side of the ps3..... thats whats left of my 2 controllers :blush: :blush: :mad: , Mw2 is bad mmmkay, keep that so i can turn the ps3 off properly/quit games to XMB as i don't have another Ps3 pad, just Ps2

Finally my Ps1 games, sold 5 of em for £120 about 12 months ago (FF7,8 & 9, Metal Gear Solid, Toy Story 2 & Starblade Alpha) and since then games have been sold slowly but surely (unintentionally :blush :)

and that's my collection, probably a few bits & pieces i've forgotten but i've posted enough pics :P
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

Definitely a nice collection :] My family thinks I'm too deep into gaming with what little I have >_> Pffffft.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1cmXX ... T2LjS5oUOg Like guitars? Like games? Like Metal? Check my Youtoob.
Matty
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Matty »

needs more of the older stuff IE: Nes, Master system, Commodore etc

and my dads always moaning at me saying i've got too much/should sell some but i just ignore him :)

Its my money & i'll do what i want, i'll always get my money back as i always buy for as low as i can (FF 7 8 & 9 for £5? yes please xD)
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

Exactly :P When I get a new console, I always happen to get a killer deal on it. I got my Saturn for a measly 10 dollars. I got the Genesis and Sega CD both together for only $55. :P And all my disc based systems I normally get modded.
sonicfanRICH
Level 13
Level 13

Post by sonicfanRICH »

^ I got my Sega CD (model 2 I guess) with a genesis (model 1) and Sonic CD all for $10. Yeah beat that!
ImageImage
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

I'll have to take photos of my games. Consoles you can probably picture, seeing as they're all normal stuffs, but games...yeah, might enjoy looking at those :P
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

sonicfanRICH wrote:^ I got my Sega CD (model 2 I guess) with a genesis (model 1) and Sonic CD all for $10. Yeah beat that!
Damn you :P That's a straight up steal. But it's still fairly uncommon to find a perfectly working Model 1 SCD for $25 (assuming I'm cutting the price of both systems in half) as they normally go for close to $100 or more.
sonicfanRICH
Level 13
Level 13

Post by sonicfanRICH »

Yeah, I suppose the model 1 SCD is cooler and rarer. I think the model 2 I got wasn't perfectly working and I had to fix it and clean it up a little to get it working. Still a good deal though.
ImageImage
SegaShinja
Level 2
Level 2

Post by SegaShinja »

http://d.facdn.net/art/alhedgehog/12717 ... ection.jpg That pic is missing the games and a couple consoles I've gotten since, but that's a good lot of it.