Show Your Gaming Collection

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

Sorry, seems there was a problem so I uploaded them a new way.
V This is my full collection

V Some Closeups

V I also have two T-shirts but 1 is in the wash so this is the other one.

V And not forgeting my hat!

So this is it and my collection is still getting bigger so I might update it again. The pictures don't show my collection that clearly and some of my stuff might be burried under them so I might make a full list later but right now, I had enough typing.
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: Bruh

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

Pretty cool collection, but uhm. Do you own anything that isn't Sonic?
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1cmXX ... T2LjS5oUOg Like guitars? Like games? Like Metal? Check my Youtoob.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Eh... Well, when I was in Iran, Sonic wasn't that known so I have heaps of other Random games. Of course they are copies. When I came here, I found all these awesome sonic games and only buy Sonic. I do have a Rayman 3 game for the PS2 but that was because I just had good memories playing that game and it was also a good prize. Other games such as Wii Sports or Carnival games or Alice in Wonderland came with the console themselves so I didn't buy them separately.
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

o_O You should really branch out..seriously you're missing out on alot.

But what do I know. I'm just the mail man.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1cmXX ... T2LjS5oUOg Like guitars? Like games? Like Metal? Check my Youtoob.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

And I'm just a Sonic fan. :P

But don't think I am that left behind. I have played quite a few other games. When I go to my friends house, I play their games or as I said, When I was in Iran, I did play quite a lot of other games like One Piece: Grand Adventure or Marvel Ultimate alliance and I have and my uncle does play many of the latest games. I remember playing and finishing CoD 4, 5 and 6 on his computer.
So I'm not that left behind. But I am better when it comes to Sonic.
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

Yes you are. Just because you may have played 5 other games not in the Sonic franchise doesn't mean anything. Get yourself a couple emulators or something, or start looking at reviews of recent games if you're not into that idea. I'd recommend you a few but I have no idea what you'd like.
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

Yes you are. Just because you may have played 5 other games not in the Sonic franchise doesn't mean anything. Get yourself a couple emulators or something, or start looking at reviews of recent games if you're not into that idea. I'd recommend you a few but I have no idea what you'd like.

EDIT: So! I've got actual GOOD pics of my collection now. Here we are.

My systems..obviously. Yep, strictly Sega..sue me. My PC is what I use for anything non-Sega. Also that Game Gear obviously was preowned before me and doesn't work. Needs new capacitors. And sadly the Sega Master System and 32X are both absent :( I'll eventually buy them though.

Controllers and such. I have another Saturn controller too but it's identical to the one in the picture.

Games games games. All 3 CD wallets are completely full. And all of the CD spindels are games as well, though there are a few software discs in there like Photoshop too. As you can see, I only actually collect legitimate cartridge based games. Can't be arsed to go out and look for legit disc based games for various reasons, sooo..mod chip ahoy! And of course DC and SCD both don't need one...oh and Shaq Fu was free. rofl.

And just for kicks this is what my desktop looks like at the moment.

So yeah my collection isn't that impressive compared to alot of people's but..I still love it.
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

^ Bastard stole mah Hori! ¬_¬

I do like that clear DC controller though...
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

I actually use my white one more than the clear one :P The dpad on the clear one is extremely stiff for some reason. When I play racing games though I use the clear one because the analog stick moves smoother.
Killer French Bread
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Killer French Bread »

Is that.. some kind of Mortal Kombat cologne?
Tic Tac, sir?