'Sonic Fan's aren't hard to please' Says Sega.

Strictly SEGA related discussion.
Starlight
Level 8
Level 8

Post by Starlight »

You'd be surprised at how picky (or in some cases...ignorant/arrogant) the whole bunch of SEGA fans are about x game...I always hear the worst of the sequel to NiGHTs but from those who haven't played NiGHTs at all think the sequel is good enough. Then you have the PSO/U community...they have a right to be angry about the Japanese Servers getting the best content but they really don't help themselves when they DO get the content.

Overall though, the Sonic fanbase is the most vocal and variant of the bunch.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Starlight wrote:I always hear the worst of the sequel to NiGHTs but from those who haven't played NiGHTs at all think the sequel is good enough.
Really not sure what your point is here. Fans are always going to compare a sequel to other games in a series, it's kind of the point, and some times it's going to work out unfavourably. People who only play the one game are not going to have any point of reference and will enjoy it for what it is instead of what it isn't.

This is the thing with stuff like the Elder Scrolls. For me going off Daggerfall and Morrowind, Oblivion is just a shitty dumbed down version for idiot babies. Most people won't know that.