What did you just beat?

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
Starlight
Level 8
Level 8

Post by Starlight »

Finished Disgaea 3 a few days back...grinding an all.
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Obtained the platinum trophy from Hatsune Miku: Project Diva f today.
ozzypt
Level 10
Level 10

Post by ozzypt »

Assassin's creed 3 story mode, i have to say it was disappointing. (the ending)
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

Since I last posted here, I've finished from my pile of shame...Hang on. Linking to photo because it'd be easier:

ALL OF THESE

Still got a fair few to worth through as well. Of what's accessible to me at the moment (aka actually near my 360, as opposed to upstairs), I've still got at least 25-30 games to finish.
SoloNerfherder
Level 5
Level 5

Post by SoloNerfherder »

Gavvie wrote:Since I last posted here, I've finished from my pile of shame...Hang on. Linking to photo because it'd be easier:

ALL OF THESE
That's... a lot of games :) Wish I had the time to play that many. Recently, I've finished Halo 4's campaign, and I've just been playing Kentucky Route Zero, Gravity Bone & Thirty Flights of Loving. Those last two are so short that it seems silly to say I finished them, though :) Despite their short lengths, they stuck in my mind (and still are) a lot, trying to figure out their meaning. The music and art styles in the last 3 games of that list are very interesting and powerful, because they're so different from your average AAA commercial game.

Wish I had time to play my entire Pile O' Shame... it's been growing ever since I was a uni student 15 years ago... so I have more of a Mount Doom O' Shame :D
chickaroo1
Level 9
Level 9

Post by chickaroo1 »

In Progress: HyperDimension Neptunia, Sonic Unleashed, LittleBigPlanet, Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando, Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal, Sonic Adventure, Sonic Adventure 2, Jet Set Radio, Earthworm Jim HD, Sonic CD,

Beaten: Sonic Generations, NiGHTS into Dreams..., Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One, Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault, Ratchet & Clank 1

I'm lazy with beating games sometimes...especially the Sonic ones. ;~;
See my past reviews here! The Chickaroo Reviews Archive List is here!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-hi ... sp=sharing
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

Finished Phantasy Star Universe about an hour ago. What a game...

Voice acting is terrible pretty much across the board. The story is passable, but would've been shit had the game actually been any good. Gameplay was standard Phantasy Star fare, which is to say that it was fairly good.

My main gripe with it, however, is the difficulty spike at the end. For 11 chapters the game is happy to let you pretty much waltz through, but the last chapter suddenly throws the highest levelled characters at you, dealing attacks that can wipe chunks off your health bar if you're not careful. I was Level 51 when I started, and it still took me bloody ages.

THEN, when you get to the final boss, the difficulty drops again, because he was a piece of piss. So confusing.
Rexy
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Rexy »

I had no idea there was a thread going on with this :)
Might as well take the time to post my 2013 gaming log while I'm here. That's what I get for being a Minecraft addict for a long time... I guess.
Latest game I cleared was Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time (with the Platinum trophy and all Skill Points!); very fun game too :D
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Finished the main story for Pokémon Black and Rune Factory Oceans over the weekend. Of course there's still the post game stuff for both: Still have half of Unova to explore for Pokémon and there's trophies and relationships and side quests to do in Rune Factory.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Aliens Colonial Marines on Hardened. Might give Multiplayer a go at some point but eh. Will probably have a review up.