What did you just beat?

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

Ink wrote:I kinda wanna play SOMA but I watched Markiplier play it so I don't feel like there's a lot of new material for me to see. Amazing game, though!
I've fallen into that hole too. Watching let's players play it can ruin the experience when you play it yourself. I learned after I watched Last of Us.
Ryan the Game Master
Level 2
Level 2

Post by Ryan the Game Master »

Senran Kagura: Burst. By order of story, I'm moving on to 2: Deep Crimson.

Concept: "Mobius" is still alive. Check out the "new" area![HR][/HR]Help needed for Sonic fangame project. Artists, programmers, and modelers, mainly. If you are interested, message me.
Tintin
Level 3
Level 3

Post by Tintin »

I have just cleared the SNES shmup U.N Squadron (Area 88) on one credit without continuing. I would say it is quite a tough game to master and you need to make sure to buy the right upgrades with the money you earn at the end of each stage. Really enjoyed it though!
The attachment IMG_0867.JPG is no longer available
Defeating the last boss :)
Attachments
IMG_0867.JPG
Bubblegumspit
Level 6
Level 6

Post by Bubblegumspit »

I beat Crash 3 on the N.Sane Trilogy last night. I think it took me around 5 or 6 hours to beat. Now I just gotta beat Crash 1 and get the gems on all 3 of the games. :biggrin:
Bubblegumspit
Level 6
Level 6

Post by Bubblegumspit »

I beat the hero story on Sonic Adventure 2 Battle last night and I'm planning on doing the dark story later today. :biggrin:
Blueblur2006
Level 5
Level 5

Post by Blueblur2006 »

LEGO Star Wars The Complete Saga. A Fun Experience. Except A Glitch That Ruined Episode IV - Chapter III For Me.
ImageI'm Outta Here!
Diamond
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Diamond »

Beaten Sonic Mania With all achievements the other day
GreenViper8
Administrator
Administrator
Preferred pronouns: he/him

Post by GreenViper8 »

Beat Mario Odyssey the other day. Great game, easily a 9/10 for me. Currently working on getting enough moons to get to the secret area.

Although this isn't the thread for it, currently working my way through Ratchet and Clank 2. Will report back when I've beaten it.
:SEGA:
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

Finished The Swapper. Heard that it the story was done by the same people who did the Talos Principle and Subnautica. The Talos Principle is my all time favorite games and I really want to get my hands around Subnautica at some point so the Swapper interested me quite a bit. There's definitely very similar vibes going around between The Swapper and TTP. The Philosophical issues presented were indeed what I was looking for and I wasn't disappointing. Solid little puzzler although I found it a bit too short to really get too invested into the plot or its characters. TTP is still way better in that regards.
Markiegee50X
Level 3
Level 3

Post by Markiegee50X »

Just finished Sonic Adventure a few months ago, I've beat perfect chaos on my second try