What did you just beat?

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
Gum
Level 3
Level 3

Post by Gum »

Finished Sonic Unleashed recently with a friend- it was great, we played it from start to finish together. (In chunks.)
The last stretch of finishing all the levels was crazy- the game bugged out so hard at one point, which was honestly hilarious.
(All of the character soundbytes/lines turned into Sonic yelling 'Simmer down, Eggman!' during fighting the Egg Dragoon. The xbox couldn't deal with so much fast. Or the long playing hours. But I'm blaming the fast.)
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

I finally completed my National Pokedex in Alpha Sapphire. Second time I ever competed one.
ChumChum7422
Level 1
Level 1

Post by ChumChum7422 »

I recently beat the story mode of Splatoon. I do not have all the Sunken Scrolls though, But I am working on that :guitar:
Alpha Dog 1996
Level 10
Level 10

Post by Alpha Dog 1996 »

I beat the birthday special event story for Sonic Runners
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

The most recent game I've completed is Velocity 2X on PS4, taking my completed games for the year up to 21.

I think that works out at roughly one a week, which isn't a bad run considering a few of them have been RPGs.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

There's a Summer of Dragons Quest going on at NeoGAF right now where we play though Dragon Quest games, decided to take part and managed to complete Dragon Quest 1 and 2.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

I finished The Talos Principle around a month ago and my god I was not disappointed. Brilliant story and game. The mystery of the plot, the beautiful soundtrack, the mind boggling puzzles, they all did very well and I was into it really badly. Quite surprising considering it was made by the Serious Sam devs...

But yeah really well done. I spent a solid 40 hours on the game and I wouldn't mind going back for all the achievements either. It's one of those games that deserves 100%ing it. If you liked Portal or games with stories that will make your brain question a lot of things, then this game will by far be one of the best things you'll play if you ever give it a try. And if you do, please do tell me what you think of it. :)

Now even though I'm stoked that the DLC came out a few days ago, I'm kind of just sitting here waiting for it to go on a good sale because 15 bucks for a DLC is still kinda high for me considering I payed the same amount to get the main game on a steam sale. Though then again it's also a matter of having the time because a game you love shouldn't matter on how much it costs.
Alpha Dog 1996
Level 10
Level 10

Post by Alpha Dog 1996 »

I've finally "beat" Sonic 1 (I put quotes around beat because i forgot about the chaos emeralds.)
There can be only one Sonic! Metal Sonic is the real Sonic! Long live Metal Sonic!
Metal Sonic is the best! Death to all who oppose Metal Sonic! Metal Sonic rocks!

Lucsian
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Lucsian »

I beaten Alex Kidd in: Miracle World, Shinobi World, & Enchanted Castle. Alex Kidd in Hi-Tech World is the only game in the series I have yet to beat.
Gum
Level 3
Level 3

Post by Gum »

Just finished another playthrough of SA1 c:
May possibly be a magical girl
https://twitter.com/SentientToast