What did you just beat?

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

Markiegee50X wrote:Just finished Sonic Adventure a few months ago, I've beat perfect chaos on my second try
Was that your first time finishing SA? Kind of envious. Wished I could go back to before I'd finished SA for the first time just to experience it all again. That feeling of hype and mystery my pre-teen year old self got the first time I saw the newly unlocked Super Sonic option has only rarely been ever replicated again.
GreenViper8
Administrator
Administrator
Preferred pronouns: he/him

Post by GreenViper8 »

Quills on Wheels wrote:Was that your first time finishing SA? Kind of envious. Wished I could go back to before I'd finished SA for the first time just to experience it all again. That feeling of hype and mystery my pre-teen year old self got the first time I saw the newly unlocked Super Sonic option has only rarely been ever replicated again.
Same deal with me. Beaten the game so many times now it's just a walk in the park. I blink and Sonic's Story is already over most playthroughs. Although it is fun to know tons about the game and all the cool glitches, wish I could go back to that level of excitment and amazement I had the entire way through my first playthrough.

As for me, just beat a Switch doublebill.

Kirby Star Allies - Although I took a while to finish this one, found it fun. It's weird though in that the game dragged in some places for me personally, yet it was incredibly short. Outside of that weird paradox, did all levels and got all collectables in the main game, did all the sidegames, and beat the guest star mode twice: once with Staff and once with Marx. Overall, I'd give it about a 7/10. Good Kirby game but far from favourite.

Bayonetta 2 - Really dragged my heels with this one. Started a few days before the release on Switch (thanks SimplyGames :biggrin: ) and averaged doing around 2 chapters a day... and then just stopped after a while. Came back a few weeks later thanks to renewed interest due to HFC starting their Bayo 1 playthrough. Overall, the game was good with the same excellent gameplay and another gripping story, although I thought the 1st game was the better package, but 2 was still fantastic. 8/10
:SEGA:
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

GreenViper8 wrote:Same deal with me. Beaten the game so many times now it's just a walk in the park. I blink and Sonic's Story is already over most playthroughs. Although it is fun to know tons about the game and all the cool glitches, wish I could go back to that level of excitment and amazement I had the entire way through my first playthrough.
In before obligatory talk about how we need a SA3 which can capture the same story and feeling.

GreenViper8 wrote:Bayonetta 2 - Really dragged my heels with this one. Started a few days before the release on Switch (thanks SimplyGames :biggrin: ) and averaged doing around 2 chapters a day... and then just stopped after a while. Came back a few weeks later thanks to renewed interest due to HFC starting their Bayo 1 playthrough. Overall, the game was good with the same excellent gameplay and another gripping story, although I thought the 1st game was the better package, but 2 was still fantastic. 8/10
Bayonetta is one of those franchises I've been meaning to sink my teeth into but haven't had the chance to. Being a PC gamer, I'm still waiting for 2 to come to PC but I'm starting to have an itch for a good old hack and slash. I'm not the biggest Hack n Slash fan and the last one I played was probably Darksiders but Bayo just looks bloody great.
Whooa21
Dev Team
Dev Team

Post by Whooa21 »

GreenViper8 wrote:Same deal with me. Beaten the game so many times now it's just a walk in the park.
I still get extremely frustrated when I wander around for way too long trying to find where I need to go.
Is this also part of the great experience? :P
kolo
Level 1
Level 1

Post by kolo »

Finally finished (unlocked Lizardman) Soul Calibur II on PS2.
Bubblegumspit
Level 6
Level 6

Post by Bubblegumspit »

Last night I beat Jak and Daxter on PS4.

Now I just need to get the platinum trophy and then I'm going to the second game! :biggrin: