What did you just beat?

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

Finished the main story of Shovel Knight. Not a bad game. That sky level is by far the weakest of them though.

Solid B+, 8.5/10, 4/5 game. Now to try New Game+

...maaaaaaaaaybe after I go through the Plague of Shadows DLC first.
santefering
Level 5
Level 5

Post by santefering »

Sonic Adventure and murdered soul suspect.
Awinnerwasyou
News Team
News Team

Post by Awinnerwasyou »

Finally got around to beating Demon's Souls yesterday. What with this, my current playthrough of Dark Cloud, and having recently picked up A Boy & His Blob and Resident Evil 0 HD, I think this might just be the year of beating games I played but never got around to finishing before!
Spawn of Jack
Level 5
Level 5

Post by Spawn of Jack »

Just got and beat Binary Domain in the last two days, fantastic game. Ashamed I overlooked it when it first came out. Very much feels like the Sega I know and love
Proud Shump Chump
Bubblegumspit
Level 6
Level 6

Post by Bubblegumspit »

I beat Sonic's story on Sonic 06 last night. It took me about 5 hours to beat. I would of beaten it sooner if the super-speed part of Kingdom Valley wasn't so hard. :wacko:
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

Finished Dying Light campaign. Was better than I expected. It got a lot of hate for not being innovative enough and having a pretty generic story. I agree with the story being generic and my god the voice acting was awful for the most part. Also it's really weird to play a game nowadays where the voice actor of the protagonist is the same voice for Sonic. And they speak the same way too.

Eitherway, gameplay was solid and fun. Really liked the parkour. And the night segments were quite terrifying for me.
KC
Administrator
Administrator

Post by KC »

Spawn of Jack wrote:Just got and beat Binary Domain in the last two days, fantastic game. Ashamed I overlooked it when it first came out. Very much feels like the Sega I know and love
Good man.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

Finished Gone Home. I think that was my first Walking Simulator. I think the story was ok but I kind of expected more. It was decent though. Quite a short game but fairly fun.

I then decided to get over my fears and try out another horror game after many years. This time? SOMA.
Man was it terrifying but hey I finished it! I can now say with confidence that I can survive the world apocalypse.
santefering
Level 5
Level 5

Post by santefering »

Dear Esther and Home. Both different and both good.
Key
Level 3
Level 3
Preferred pronouns: he/she/they

Post by Key »

I kinda wanna play SOMA but I watched Markiplier play it so I don't feel like there's a lot of new material for me to see. Amazing game, though!

I can't remember the last time I beat a game. Mostly because I play sandbox games like Minecraft and Don't Starve and suck at anything else. :P
Image Image Image