What did you just beat?

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
RWDebara
Level 14
Level 14

Post by RWDebara »

richarddavies wrote: F.E.A.R on the 360 this weekend.
Loved F.E.A.R, the twist in the game was very odd...But still a pretty good game. F.E.A.R 2 ending was just weird XD

Biggest sonic fan wrote:I mean you just run away from all those dark guy and the torch doesn't help.
Um im a big fan of F.E.A.R and that doesn't sound like F.E.A.R. :blink:
I don't remember any torch in the game, and running away from enemy's. Thats sounds like Amnesia which was a good game to.
richarddavies
Level 14
Level 14

Post by richarddavies »

You do have a torch in the game that has to recharge every 30 seconds or so for some strange reason but you don't runaway from anyone. We'll I didn't anyway. I just shot em. I quite liked the first one. Im probably gonna get the second one now anyway.
RWDebara
Level 14
Level 14

Post by RWDebara »

richarddavies wrote:You do have a torch in the game that has to recharge every 30 seconds or so for some strange reason but you don't runaway from anyone. We'll I didn't anyway. I just shot em. I quite liked the first one. Im probably gonna get the second one now anyway.
Oh you mean the flashlight. Im sorry xD

But yea F.E.A.R was a good game,the second one is good but the story isn't as great as the first which was a disappointment to me. Kinda worried about F.E.A.R 3 since its concentrating on Co-op.

With the Torch and running away that only game that resembled that was Amnesia which was neat game. I think Yahtzee just reviewed it and actually praised it.

You run away from these monsters but the reason is because you slowly go insane if you see them. You can hide from them in furniture or lock yourself in a room until they leave. The lantern helps you a bit, the light helps your character calm down. You guys should check it out, its really good.
Tru
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Tru »

sonicfanRICH wrote:Not me, but my little brother recently beat the whole game of Sonic '06 and I mean he did everything possible in it. All medals, S ranks, all that crap. He even aced some team amigo downloadable content I got. He actually thought there was some reward for doing all that. Sonic '06 is not rewarding in any way, except for maybe the music.
Whoa, that's crazy hardcore! :ohmy: My eyes would bleed just trying to attempt any of that.

I've almost completed the story mode on PSP2, does that count? ^_^
Gonic
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Gonic »

richarddavies wrote:You do have a torch in the game that has to recharge every 30 seconds or so for some strange reason but you don't runaway from anyone. We'll I didn't anyway. I just shot em. I quite liked the first one. Im probably gonna get the second one now anyway.
The wholw torch bussiness sounds like Alan Wake. Or the new Silent Hill game that just came out on Wii. I'm assuming its silent hill cause thasts lirealy all you do is run away.
sonicfanRICH
Level 13
Level 13

Post by sonicfanRICH »

RWDebara wrote:Oh you mean the flashlight. Im sorry xD

But yea F.E.A.R was a good game,the second one is good but the story isn't as great as the first which was a disappointment to me. Kinda worried about F.E.A.R 3 since its concentrating on Co-op.

With the Torch and running away that only game that resembled that was Amnesia which was neat game. I think Yahtzee just reviewed it and actually praised it.

You run away from these monsters but the reason is because you slowly go insane if you see them. You can hide from them in furniture or lock yourself in a room until they leave. The lantern helps you a bit, the light helps your character calm down. You guys should check it out, its really good.
Woah, I just checked out the Amnesia game because I've never heard of it and it seems totally freaky. I don't know if I'd be able to play that!
CapnCloudchaser wrote:Whoa, that's crazy hardcore! :ohmy: My eyes would bleed just trying to attempt any of that.

I've almost completed the story mode on PSP2, does that count? ^_^
Haha, yeah. I don't know how my lil' bro forces himself to play it. And no, I don't think it counts that you haven't finished PSP2 yet :P
ImageImage
RWDebara
Level 14
Level 14

Post by RWDebara »

sonicfanRICH wrote:Woah, I just checked out the Amnesia game because I've never heard of it and it seems totally freaky. I don't know if I'd be able to play that!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M627-obxNzg
Video Preview :D

Yup i only played it once, i want to play it again but it can't run on my laptop :( It is freaky
Kraiola
Level 7
Level 7

Post by Kraiola »

Just beat Rainbow Six: Vegas 2. It's a very fun game! Campaign was boring though.
Shadid

Post by Shadid »

This.

Now I'm prepared for Sonic 4. :'(
I live here now!
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: Bruh

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

I'll be beating that one again soon as I get it in the mail :P Got a Genesis copy of it for a dollar.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1cmXX ... T2LjS5oUOg Like guitars? Like games? Like Metal? Check my Youtoob.