What did you just beat?

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
Option
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Option »

Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions.
"The sub-structure of the universe regresses infinitely towards smaller and smaller components. Behind atoms we find electrons - and behind electrons, quarks. Each layer unravelled reveals new secrets, but also new mysteries."
- Academician Prokhor Zakharov, For I Have Tasted The Fruit
Tru
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Tru »

I recently completed Torchlight on XBLA, getting the last achievement. I didn't feel like I finished the game though, but Torchlight can go on forever.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

Damn! I'm stuck at the last boss of Rayman 2! Ugh. His annoying! I remember the DC version being better.
Schezo
Level 7
Level 7

Post by Schezo »

Biggest sonic fan wrote:Damn! I'm stuck at the last boss of Rayman 2! Ugh. His annoying! I remember the DC version being better.
Not really the place to post this if you can't beat the boss. Just saying. Also, don't know witch version you're playing but, yeah, the DC version is better.
Killer French Bread
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Killer French Bread »

Well I completed the shortest game ever, Qix++. apart from the multiplayer achievements anyway, because no-one else was mad enough to buy it.
Tic Tac, sir?
thesonicfan209
Level 8
Level 8

Post by thesonicfan209 »

I just finished sa2b :sonic: cod black ops ininja l4d and l4d2 sonic cronicles the dark brotherhood during this whole week. :ohmy: :gottogo:
king0512
Level 2
Level 2

Post by king0512 »

Finally finished up L4D2's "Still Something to Prove" achievement, and beat Sonic Colors. Now to work on the expert mode chapters from Left 4 Dead 1 (this is gonna be painful)
If I were insane... would I know it?
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

thesonicfan209 wrote:I just finished sa2b :sonic: cod black ops ininja l4d and l4d2 sonic cronicles the dark brotherhood during this whole week. :ohmy: :gottogo:
Hm. A bit of punctuation wouldn't go amiss in your posts. Just saying.

Last game I completed..F.E.A.R. 2 ^_^

Last week I actually managed to finish 6 games. In addition to the Tomb Raider games I mentioned, and F.E.A.R. 2, I also finished The Club on Insane mode, Too Human and Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands.

All on 360 :D
richarddavies
Level 14
Level 14

Post by richarddavies »

Finished the singleplayer on Homefront last night on the 360. It's the very definition of the run of the mill fps that's coming out so often lately. Not particulary bad in any area it just doesn't stand out anywhere either.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

Finally, after days of staying at my Gran's house and hours of time spending on my uncle's computer, I finally finished Borderlands and it was AWESOME! That game is just great. The Character's are nice, guns are good, RPG element is good, the Gameplay is just great.
Though the last boss was some what of a disappointment and very, very easy. Perhaps it was because I was a higher level than the boss because I'd done all the side missions to get exp.
And I also found the story and ending being a little bad. I mean you do all this work to get to the vault and at the End, a monster comes out of it? That's it? Nothing else? Oh and we never found out who that woman is who keeps talking to you.
But the Gameplay was great.