What did you just beat?

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

RWDebara wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M627-obxNzg
Video Preview :D

Yup i only played it once, i want to play it again but it can't run on my laptop :( It is freaky

OH MY GOD! That was so scary....
I AM TOO WEEK HEARTED TO PLAY THIS ONE! I can't play left 4 dead or Resident evil. This is something like! :unsure:
richarddavies
Level 14
Level 14

Post by richarddavies »

Had another crack on Guardian heroes last night and managed to beat that. Good game. Im going to try all the different routes and try and get a few different endings now.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

^You reminded me to Shadow the Hedgehog.
I have been playing Shadow the Hedgehog for Years now, and I STILL haven't unlucked the Final Story! All these endings is giving me a head ake!
I am still wondering if shadow is a robot made by Eggman or that was just a stupid ending(I DON NOT BELIEVE THAT SHADOW IS A ROBOT!)?
sonicfanRICH
Level 13
Level 13

Post by sonicfanRICH »

My little brother just finished doing everything in Sonic Riders Zero Gravity. All I really did was play through the story and some missions. An okay game.
ImageImage
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

^I have finished everything in Sonic Riders Zero Gravitity too!
The best is super sonic but Man it took me so much work to unluck him! All those missions and all with S ranks!
Although I am still stuck with one person...
I have checked in internet and they say that it's a flying robot. has your brother unlucked him?
Gonic
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Gonic »

It only took me a week to finsh shadow...and I'm impressed your brother unlocked everything in sonic riders zero gravity. Missions can be down right annoying on that :/

Going back on topic I just finished Resident Evil 5 for like the 10th time lol.
RWDebara
Level 14
Level 14

Post by RWDebara »

Biggest sonic fan wrote:OH MY GOD! That was so scary....
I AM TOO WEEK HEARTED TO PLAY THIS ONE! I can't play left 4 dead or Resident evil. This is something like! :unsure:

You should give it a shot though :D Its a very good game.

Left 4 dead isn't scary at all just shoot everything that moves XD
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Gonic wrote:It only took me a week to finsh shadow...

Are you serios???? :blink: This game is so killing me, so I gave up playing it for now and I am playing some other sonic games (Finishing Sonic Unleashed for the Second time!)
RWDebara wrote:You should give it a shot though :D Its a very good game.

Left 4 dead isn't scary at all just shoot everything that moves XD

Well, you can't say I was playing it. I was too weak hearted to play it. I was hiding under my pillow and bed, while watching my UNCLE playing the game.
I think I will just stick to my own Sonic Games and other stuff but I just can't play monster games. I can play Soldier First peson Shooting games like Call of Duty But I just can't play these games.
Shadid

Post by Shadid »

Biggest sonic fan wrote:Well, you can't say I was playing it. I was too weak hearted to play it. I was hiding under my pillow and bed, while watching my UNCLE playing the game.
I think I will just stick to my own Sonic Games and other stuff but I just can't play monster games. I can play Soldier First peson Shooting games like Call of Duty But I just can't play these games.
Well, killing zombies is fun. And being scared at a game is part of being a gamer. To have a challenge at killing a hoard of zombies. 8D

On topic, what did I beat? Well, Sonic 4. It's fairly short, but it does give some challenges. Now, onto that 7th emerald!
I live here now!
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

I wonder... will Hyper Sonic ever return?
how will sonic manage to collect 14 chaos emeralds again? There are only 7 emeralds! Maybe, if sonic had the 7 chaos emeralds and seven other stuff like the soal or Magic rings... Yeah that might work!