Welcome to RadioSEGA, if you are not a member register today!

RadioSEGA
  • News & Features
  • Playlist & Requests
  • Listen to RadioSEGA
  • Shows & Podcasts
  • RadioSEGA Media
  • Community
Page 2 of 70 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by richarddavies View Post
    F.E.A.R on the 360 this weekend.
    Loved F.E.A.R, the twist in the game was very odd...But still a pretty good game. F.E.A.R 2 ending was just weird

Quote Originally Posted by Biggest sonic fan View Post
    I mean you just run away from all those dark guy and the torch doesn't help.
    Um im a big fan of F.E.A.R and that doesn't sound like F.E.A.R.
    I don't remember any torch in the game, and running away from enemy's. Thats sounds like Amnesia which was a good game to.

Real name,no gimmiks richarddavies's Avatar

You do have a torch in the game that has to recharge every 30 seconds or so for some strange reason but you don't runaway from anyone. We'll I didn't anyway. I just shot em. I quite liked the first one. Im probably gonna get the second one now anyway.

You do have a torch in the game that has to recharge every 30 seconds or so for some strange reason but you don't runaway from anyone. We'll I didn't anyway. I just shot em. I quite liked the first one. Im probably gonna get the second one now anyway.
    Oh you mean the flashlight. Im sorry xD

But yea F.E.A.R was a good game,the second one is good but the story isn't as great as the first which was a disappointment to me. Kinda worried about F.E.A.R 3 since its concentrating on Co-op.

With the Torch and running away that only game that resembled that was Amnesia which was neat game. I think Yahtzee just reviewed it and actually praised it.

You run away from these monsters but the reason is because you slowly go insane if you see them. You can hide from them in furniture or lock yourself in a room until they leave. The lantern helps you a bit, the light helps your character calm down. You guys should check it out, its really good.

Quote Originally Posted by sonicfanRICH View Post
    Not me, but my little brother recently beat the whole game of Sonic '06 and I mean he did everything possible in it. All medals, S ranks, all that crap. He even aced some team amigo downloadable content I got. He actually thought there was some reward for doing all that. Sonic '06 is not rewarding in any way, except for maybe the music.
    Whoa, that's crazy hardcore! My eyes would bleed just trying to attempt any of that.

I've almost completed the story mode on PSP2, does that count?

The wholw torch bussiness sounds like Alan Wake. Or the new Silent Hill game that just came out on Wii. I'm assuming its silent hill cause thasts lirealy all you do is run away.

Quote Originally Posted by RWDebara View Post
    Oh you mean the flashlight. Im sorry xD

But yea F.E.A.R was a good game,the second one is good but the story isn't as great as the first which was a disappointment to me. Kinda worried about F.E.A.R 3 since its concentrating on Co-op.

With the Torch and running away that only game that resembled that was Amnesia which was neat game. I think Yahtzee just reviewed it and actually praised it.

You run away from these monsters but the reason is because you slowly go insane if you see them. You can hide from them in furniture or lock yourself in a room until they leave. The lantern helps you a bit, the light helps your character calm down. You guys should check it out, its really good.
    Woah, I just checked out the Amnesia game because I've never heard of it and it seems totally freaky. I don't know if I'd be able to play that!

Quote Originally Posted by CapnCloudchaser View Post
    Whoa, that's crazy hardcore! My eyes would bleed just trying to attempt any of that.

I've almost completed the story mode on PSP2, does that count?
    Haha, yeah. I don't know how my lil' bro forces himself to play it. And no, I don't think it counts that you haven't finished PSP2 yet

Quote Originally Posted by sonicfanRICH View Post
    Woah, I just checked out the Amnesia game because I've never heard of it and it seems totally freaky. I don't know if I'd be able to play that!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M627-obxNzg
    Video Preview :D

Yup i only played it once, i want to play it again but it can't run on my laptop It is freaky

Just beat Rainbow Six: Vegas 2. It's a very fun game! Campaign was boring though.

This.

Now I'm prepared for Sonic 4. :'(
    I live here now!

Blog Entries

I'll be beating that one again soon as I get it in the mail Got a Genesis copy of it for a dollar.
    Have you heard my remake of Spring Yard Zone? No? Check it out here: http://soundcloud.com/wrathoskvro/spring-yard-remake