What did you just beat?

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: Bruh

What did you just beat?

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

Similar to "What are you playing now" but post here to tell about the game that you just recently beat.

I'll start it off by saying I beat Devil May Cry 4 like two days ago. Aaand now I wait for a 5th DMC game.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1cmXX ... T2LjS5oUOg Like guitars? Like games? Like Metal? Check my Youtoob.
Shockerbey
level 11
level 11

Post by Shockerbey »

transformers war for cybertron. its an ok ending but leading into the first generation. missed playing as a few transformers though on both sides and the ammo check sucks
RWDebara
Level 14
Level 14

Post by RWDebara »

Shockerbey wrote:transformers war for cybertron. its an ok ending but leading into the first generation.
Best part of the ending is the Credits song.

I just beated a skirmish in Civilization V, i was playing as the Egyptians. (Scientific Victory)
No wonder this game doesn't have a campaign the skirmishes take forever to beat. Next civ im going to play as is the Iroquois.
Yui
Level 3
Level 3

Post by Yui »

Recently beat Tales of Destiny 2 on the PSP and I'm currently on my second playthrough.
sonicfanRICH
Level 13
Level 13

Post by sonicfanRICH »

Not me, but my little brother recently beat the whole game of Sonic '06 and I mean he did everything possible in it. All medals, S ranks, all that crap. He even aced some team amigo downloadable content I got. He actually thought there was some reward for doing all that. Sonic '06 is not rewarding in any way, except for maybe the music.
ImageImage
Gonic
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Gonic »

Dead Rising 2...But i git ending A. So i gotta start again :(
Shockerbey
level 11
level 11

Post by Shockerbey »

RWDebara wrote:Best part of the ending is the Credits song.

[/IMG]
hell yeah but gotta admit its a hard game to sit down and play again when doin achievement hunter though. then again never stopped when it came to Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 which i finished for the 10th time
midknight
Level 2
Level 2

Post by midknight »

rainbow six 2 las vegas, lord of the rings conquest, halo
richarddavies
Level 14
Level 14

Post by richarddavies »

I finished Halo 3 last weekend and Batman returns in the game gear and F.E.A.R on the 360 this weekend.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

richarddavies wrote:I finished Halo 3 last weekend and Batman returns in the game gear and F.E.A.R on the 360 this weekend.

I had a free triel on Xbox360 of them game F.E.A.R and I really don't like it that much. I mean you just run away from all those dark guy and the torch doesn't help. and you have to hit them with so many bullets untill they finally die! :mad: