Star Wars Force Unleashed 2

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
Shockerbey
level 11
level 11

Star Wars Force Unleashed 2

Post by Shockerbey »

with the demo coming out to day and the game coming out in 2 weeks time, i thought why is there no thread so here we go. the demo is nothing short of awesome especially the disembodiment of stormtroopers and the new jedi mind trick. UR LIFE IS A LIE. anyone got any other views on the game
coolman2424
Level 3
Level 3

Post by coolman2424 »

in not that excited about SWFU2 cos i have not played the ferst one.
but i am excited about SWTOR(Star Wars The Old Republic)
more info hear http://www.swtor.com/info
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\My Pictures\move\art\Nrestsew2b.jpg
TF73
Level 9
Level 9

Post by TF73 »

I loved the first game in this series, but after trying out the demo of Force Unleashed 2 I felt a little dissapointed.

Can't really put my finger on what it is. Perhaps it was the arms and heads flying around that felt a little out of place or that the fact that the game haven't progressed anything regarding gameplay mechanics and graphics. Regarding graphics I feel it's a little step back.

But hopefully the complete game and story will make it worth buying. As a Star Wars fan I really hope so!
Shockerbey
level 11
level 11

Post by Shockerbey »

TF73 wrote:I loved the first game in this series, but after trying out the demo of Force Unleashed 2 I felt a little dissapointed.

Can't really put my finger on what it is. Perhaps it was the arms and heads flying around that felt a little out of place or that the fact that the game haven't progressed anything regarding gameplay mechanics and graphics. Regarding graphics I feel it's a little step back.

But hopefully the complete game and story will make it worth buying. As a Star Wars fan I really hope so!
well as a fellow star wars nut i went and bought the book. the story is pretty good so far but one question of is it him is through out and a shocking inclusion that i dont think will b in the game
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

I still haven't played the first one. Been hunting around trying to find the Ultimate Sith Edition on Xbox 360, and nobody seems to be stocking it :(
sonicfanRICH
Level 13
Level 13

Post by sonicfanRICH »

I played the Wii version of the first one. Wasn't too bad and fun to play. I also liked the inclusion of multiplayer in it which I believe the 360 version didn't have.
ImageImage
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Gavvie wrote:I still haven't played the first one. Been hunting around trying to find the Ultimate Sith Edition on Xbox 360, and nobody seems to be stocking it :(
Wasn't that a PS3 exclusive? I don't think I ever saw a 360 version of it in stores.
Shockerbey
level 11
level 11

Post by Shockerbey »

Kaito-kun wrote:Wasn't that a PS3 exclusive? I don't think I ever saw a 360 version of it in stores.
Gavvie wrote:I still haven't played the first one. Been hunting around trying to find the Ultimate Sith Edition on Xbox 360, and nobody seems to be stocking it :(
i dont think its made anymore gavvie but most of the levels shifted on to dlc and it was to begin with kaito kun but the made it available on x360 and pc
Shockerbey
level 11
level 11

Post by Shockerbey »

heads up there will b a third
baraka6
Level 6
Level 6

Post by baraka6 »

I played the first, found some of it quite frustrating, and some other bits quite enjoyable, im glad they left it open for a second the only issue we know in the storyline is with vader, we know he isnt going to be killed so yet again in the second id imagine he will be chased a lot and another big duel. Either way im sure there is going to be some good gameplay, storyline and lets hope they fixed some issues from the first