Option's Videos

Use this forum for all your game reviews, SEGA or otherwise. All threads will be moderated.
Option
Level 12
Level 12

Option's Videos

Post by Option »

Alright, since I've finished my first video tonight, I'm gonna go ahead and post this.
Currently, I have worked out 2 shows, for which I will produce videos.

The first one, Herald from Europe, will introduce European gaming forges.
Episode 1, Paradox Interactive: http://itsoption.blip.tv/file/4248243/

The second series, Treasure Chest, will showcase underrated or overlooked gaming gems. There is no episode of this yet, however, the first game I will cover will be Terranigma.

VLog reviews will cover me talking to my cam about my thoughts of some game I played and want to talk about but not pat of being either of my series:
October 21, Civilization 5: http://blip.tv/file/4279001

I appreciate feedback, however, note this:
I know the video quality is shitty. I lack the equipment (camera and programs) to do videos with higher quality. I also know that I most likely will seem a bit insecure, but that is explained with the fact this is the very first video I did, basically. This part of my videos will become better after some time when I got more experience.

I will try to keep this thread updated, but I'm not sure if I will do that quickly after finishing a video, so I would recommend you checking out my Twitter to stay up to date - I put my progress there quite a bit in general. =)
"The sub-structure of the universe regresses infinitely towards smaller and smaller components. Behind atoms we find electrons - and behind electrons, quarks. Each layer unravelled reveals new secrets, but also new mysteries."
- Academician Prokhor Zakharov, For I Have Tasted The Fruit
Killer French Bread
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Killer French Bread »

I reckon you should go for a Eurotrash type vibe for the next video. It would look a lot better if you had a woman on your knee while you were doing the videos.

Actually, I dunno if it would.
Tic Tac, sir?
richarddavies
Level 14
Level 14

Post by richarddavies »

I forgot to comment on this. It was a pretty good video there option. I'd never heard of that game series before to be honest so it was nice just to learn about a franchise i'd not heard about before.
Option
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Option »

You mean developer, right, richard? ;P

Also, a new video, hooray. This time in a VLog style. There's a lot of stuttering and coughing, so excuse me for that. Still having to learn a lot! :D

http://blip.tv/file/4279001
"The sub-structure of the universe regresses infinitely towards smaller and smaller components. Behind atoms we find electrons - and behind electrons, quarks. Each layer unravelled reveals new secrets, but also new mysteries."
Killer French Bread
Level 15
Level 15

Just some more constructive criticism here - I think you should try and make it so your face isn't 90% of the screen. Clicking on the link and suddenly seeing a massive face is quite scary, a bit like if you woke up and the first thing you saw was a space hopper sitting on your chest. So lean back and take it easy or someting next time. Also reviewing an interesting game would help.
Tic Tac, sir?
Option
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Option »

Killer French Bread wrote:Just some more constructive criticism here - I think you should try and make it so your face isn't 90% of the screen. Clicking on the link and suddenly seeing a massive face is quite scary, a bit like if you woke up and the first thing you saw was a space hopper sitting on your chest. So lean back and take it easy or someting next time. Also reviewing an interesting game would help.
Thing is, my appartment is REALLY small in terms of free space, so I can't really go back much more with my chair.
And the last line is nothing more but "I don't like that genre", that's not constructive at all.
Killer French Bread
Level 15
Level 15

Yeah the last line was just my own flourish of inverse bathos (is there a word for that?).
Tic Tac, sir?