Had any strange dreams lately?

What it says on the tin...
Blueblur2006
Level 5
Level 5

Post by Blueblur2006 »

^ Got Crash Bandicoot On The Mind?

Anyhoo, I Had A Dream That Mario Kart DS Got A Remaster On The 3DS. It Was Weird.
It Was Oddly Announced By Iwata And The Game Was Called "Mario Kart 3D DS".
ImageI'm Outta Here!
Bubblegumspit
Level 6
Level 6

Post by Bubblegumspit »

Blueblur2006 wrote:^ Got Crash Bandicoot On The Mind?

Anyhoo, I Had A Dream That Mario Kart DS Got A Remaster On The 3DS. It Was Weird.
It Was Oddly Announced By Iwata And The Game Was Called "Mario Kart 3D DS".
Yeah, I must've been thinking about Crash and Sonic when I was sleeping, and somehow mixed the two of them together.

Your dream sounds surprisingly similar to mine actually. Why did we both dream about racing games being announced?
SilverDaHedgehog
Level 2
Level 2

Post by SilverDaHedgehog »

I had many weird and terrifying dreams. I'll tell you the first one.

So,I was just in my bed and suches. And then..my mom came up to me and said "hi.." in a rlly creepy way. And I was like "um,hi..?" And then,well..I don't remember much. But I do remember having to choose what body parts to be stabbed in to die by my mom. (In my dream my mom was a creepy murderer for some reason) So,I said "how bout I just get stabbed but not feel it?" And then,she said "oh..it's too late for that.." Then,I thinked for a moment. Then I said "how bout the head? I would like to get stabbed in the head." I was thinking it wouldn't hurt but it probably would. Then I remember something about me being in a car and my mom crashing in everywhere and then I woke up. That was dream number #1

Dream 2:I was just in school doing regular boring school stuff as always. And then my friend looked up at the window and saw 2 HUUUUUGE RANDOM PLANETS UP IN THE SKY. And,I am afraid of huge things up the sky..so,he said "OH MYY GODD...OH MYYYY GODD....UMMMMMM...." So,I looked in the window and I screamed. I was amazed too,but terrified. I went home and told my parents. They were surprised too. And then,it ended.

Well,I had some weird dreams. That's for sure.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

I faced the bathroom mirror and looked down to notice that I was overweight. I then looked up and noticed that my hair was falling and soon, I had a bald patch. I woke up in shock and looked down in relief to see that my belly was still quite average and my hair was all in tact.
Google says it's a sign that I'm afraid of getting old. I guess it's right?
SilverDaHedgehog
Level 2
Level 2

Post by SilverDaHedgehog »

Quills on Wheels wrote:I faced the bathroom mirror and looked down to notice that I was overweight. I then looked up and noticed that my hair was falling and soon, I had a bald patch. I woke up in shock and looked down in relief to see that my belly was still quite average and my hair was all in tact.
Google says it's a sign that I'm afraid of getting old. I guess it's right?

Lmao. Some dream.
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: Bruh

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

o_o Had a dream last night that I was still in Alabama and someone I used to know kept breaking into my shed every night and stealing stuff. Then I grab a pistol to go shoot him and every time I tried, I was out of bullets. Then I started stuffing the magazine with random objects like marbles and feathers (...yes. feathers) thinking it will take him out. Then I woke up. XD
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1cmXX ... T2LjS5oUOg Like guitars? Like games? Like Metal? Check my Youtoob.
Mick
Level 4
Level 4

Post by Mick »

One of the last strange dreams I can remember was this one. I was at some college campus and I was walking around drunk for no reason. Then I met this band in the parking lot. It was absolutely crazy. I drank Neuro Sleep and you will have the strangest dreams after drinking that before you go to bed.