Had any strange dreams lately?

What it says on the tin...
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

i need fruit wrote: If i've played a game for a whole day it normally gets suck in my head when i'm trying to sleep, I remember I got Super Bomberman for christmas and it became imprinted in my minds eye... trying to get to sleep watching a Bomberman game is insanely boring!
Something is very wrong with you: Bomberman can never be dull.
INeedFruit
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by INeedFruit »

^
Hold you noise sir! After an hour of spectating any game inside your head it will be boring.
As for the fact something is wrong with me... thats what my mum used to tell me... after I burnt the tea that time...
Host of ClubSEGA - A show about the arcade scene and SEGA arcade games.
Wednesday at 8pm UK/WET - 9pm CEST- 3pm EST - 12pm PST
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

I had an odd one last night: David Cameron kicked out the Royal Family and declared himself emperor of the United Kingdom. The French loved it.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

When i was still a child, I had this dream about twice. A guy with a double barrel shotgun is after me and is trying to kill me. Ofcaurse when he shoots me I dont die but it feels Like somebody punched me very hard. I keep try to run away from him but he always get's me and shoots me.
I geuss that's what you would call hell on earth or should I say Hell on Dreams :biggrin: .

Anyway, After the 2nd time I had this dream, I thought a little bit. If I am invinsable in that dream, why don't I just go to that guy and start punching and killing HIM! After that thought, my dream never came again and I think that guy with the shotgun knows that if he comes into my dream world again, he will get some in his face! :mad:
Mena
Level 6
Level 6

Post by Mena »

I'm always having strange dreams but it's not often that I remember them.

Last night I had a dream that I went to get my haircut at my usual place and this really hot guy (who looked a bit like Paolo Nutini) came up to me and said he'd be my stylist for the day. He ended up giving me this really daring haircut, told me I looked hot and like I was ready to take on the world, then gave me his card. We ended up flirting for a bit, then he gave me his tiny phone, to which I was like 'wtf?' Turns out his phone opened up and transformed into this magical piece of technology, which I then used to call someone in Antarctica.

No fucking clue.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Biggest Sonic Fan wrote:I sometimes have nightmares that make me wake up! One the biggets things I am afraid of are ZOMBIES! I know they don't exist but I am so afraid of them and Sometimes I dream about them. Once I dreamed that Our City was invaded by zombies! I and my dad were running away and suddenly a zombie came in fron't of us. My dad was protecting me and tried to punch the zombie but it was going to attack my dad. I didn't want my dad to die or even vorse, turn into a Zombie, so I steped in front and tried to push the zombie but it grabbed my hand. It looked at my eyes and than looked at my arm. It looked at my face one more time and than opened his bloody mouth and lunched down to crush my arm_
_ I WOKE UP! I was so thankfull that this was a dream! I was so scared! I HATE ZOMBIES!!!!!
Oh yeah, I just remembered another one of my scary zombie dreams that I had last year.
I was in a Counter Strike arena and I was one of the Counter terrorists(I wasn't playing, I was the actuall guy). Anyway, I played Counter Strike for a few rounds and I won all rounds and fortuntally I had zero deaths. Suddenly, when the round finished and we won, The map Suddenly changed into a deserted city with ruined houses and complitly left out and spooky. The sort of level you would see in House of the Dead but in Day light. Anyway, soon, I found out that nobody else was playing and I was the only person alone in that city. I looked everywere and suddenly I found this zombie walking at me. The zombie looked like a zombie from House of the Dead. Ofcaurse I wasn't that scared and I thought I was dreaming. I still had may gun and shot him dead. Than I went furder and I saw 3 zombies. Again I killed those. With each I killed, they began to become more and more and suddenly I found myself on a intersection and at all 4 sides being surrounded by zombies. Some had axes, some were just plane zombies, some had chain saws and etc. :unsure:
I knew I was going to be DEAD. Suddenly I heard a little "pissed" voice and realised that a door from one of the houses was open and someone inside was saying "Hurry and come inside!"
I quickly ran inside and found myself in a dongen kind of place with just one single small room and one large window with metal bars on it. Zombie hands and faces were reaching out of the window, trying to grab me and eat me ALIVE! :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: But they couldn't break it.
I looked at the person who saved me. He was a man in his 20s who was really tired and kind of damaged with some cuts and bruses. I thanked him but he replied "There is nothing to thank me. We are doomed anyway, The zombies will continue staying and waiting there untill we eader starw, surrender or any other way that would make us die. If I have to die, than I preffer to die sooner than later."
He stepped forward and tried to reach for the window where the zombies' hands were reaching to grab him. I tried to stop him but he said "Don't worry, you will be joining us soon enough!" And started laughing and at the same time, a few zombie hands grabbed him and pulled him forward. He still cotinued to laugh when one of the zombies, bited him. His skin began to change, his eyes became pure white and he turned into one of the zombies. Now it was 1 vs 1! :mad: I still had my gun. Than it turned into a boss battle and I had to fight him in this small room.

And that is practicly all I can remember. I don't know who won, whether it was me or him. but I know I am still alive and the zombies haven't got me yet. :P The zombies have to try a lot harder if they want to eat the "Biggest Sonic Fan"! :P XD
MTails
Level 9
Level 9

Post by MTails »

I'll tell one.
A guy's running in the rain, trying to get home. He has some unlucky accidents. First he trips and fals in a puddle, then a dog chases and tries to bite him, but he gets away. After everything, he manages to get to the door of his apartment building. The door opens, and a gun is pointed at him.
He is suprised for a second, but he realises who that is and this dialogue takes place.
Guy: I knew you'd do this.
Gun:.........(I can't hear what the other one's saying, but i got the mood.)
Guy:But why?
Gun:.......
Guy:That's it? Because of that?!
Gun:!!
Guy:But-
Gun:!!!!!!
Guy:....So there's no way around it?
Gun:..Yes(The only thing i heard.)
Guy: Can i at least say one thing?
The gun clicks.
Guy:....I will always lo-
The gun fires, and i wake up.
I've had this dream a couple of times, so i'm kinda obsessed with it.
Maybe it's me? I don't know.
I've had a few guesses, but I can't solve it yet. Hopefully it will end on a good note
Click to reveal
If you can see me, welcome to the HB Club: RadioSEGA Branch! Take a seat, and hopefully you'll be released soon. Or maybe you'll rot here forever, who knows?
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

^You never know, some dreams turn into reality.
Your dream sounds like a brocken love story. It's like you betrayed someone. Probebly a girlfriend that is sad or something. Atleast your lucky. I never had any girlfriend... I always dream being the boyfriend of my favorite girl but I never do...
Let's hope it doesnt end up how it is for you. For me... Let's hope it does end up how I dream.
Cobra!
Level 6
Level 6

Post by Cobra! »

I once had this dream, I was actually dreaming in that dream, than I woke up (in the dream), so I thought it was real, someone gave me their entire Dreamcast collection, because he didn't want it anymore, and it turned out he had every Dreamcast game ever made, including all the accesories, and I couldn't be happier, I was looking through all of the games and playing them... and then I woke up for real, dissapointed.
Don't you EVER forget the "!" in "Cobra!"! Unless you're refering me as "Cobradabest".
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: Bruh

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

I had a nightmare recently that all of my teeth fell out at the same time and my mouth was full of blood o_o It wasn't pleasant. Sheesh.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1cmXX ... T2LjS5oUOg Like guitars? Like games? Like Metal? Check my Youtoob.