Level 13

Post by sonicfanRICH »

^ Oh haha wow, that is strange...
ImageImage
Tru
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Tru »

I remember my dreams often, usually two or three a night grab my attention. The key to remembering them is writing them down as soon as you wake up, but distractions like the alarm going off can wipe those memories in an instant.

My dreams are a constant source of inspiration, all my ideas come from them, more or less. Many of them are epic adventures, stories that focus on other characters rather than myself, and I love what my subconscious comes up with. I often have dreams that slide over into real life as well, which wake me up and make me think that my dreams are reality; such as believing there is a spider on the ceiling about to fall on my head, so I wake up yelling and pointing, or when I think there is something or someone in the room, so I get up and try to find them. I love those dreams the most because it usually takes me a few minutes to realise I was dreaming :P

I don't really have nightmares, but I sometimes have disturbing dreams that wake me up instantly.

I have recurring dreams a lot, usually if I'm facing a dilemma in my real life. If I'm worried about slacking off on my Uni work, I have recurring dreams about going back to school and dropping out. If I feel guilty about not spending time with someone, I constantly dream about it, etc. Last week I dreamt about gaining weight due to feeling guilty about eating crap and not exercising ^_^

Dreams really are the key to your subconscious!

Lately I've been trying to have a lucid dream. I've managed once or twice to notice that I am dreaming whilst dreaming, but I don't have control over it. I sometimes experience dreams where I have a dream within a dream too, like in Inception.
sonicfanRICH
Level 13
Level 13

Post by sonicfanRICH »

Oh, sometimes I have lucid dreams by accident. It's like I'm awake but I'm still keeping the dream going, but I'm not sure I'm in control of it, I just let it happen. And when I wake up, it's mostly a blur to me.
ImageImage
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

I sometimes have nightmares that make me wake up! One the biggets things I am afraid of are ZOMBIES! I know they don't exist but I am so afraid of them and Sometimes I dream about them. Once I dreamed that Our City was invaded by zombies! I and my dad were running away and suddenly a zombie came in fron't of us. My dad was protecting me and tried to punch the zombie but it was going to attack my dad. I didn't want my dad to die or even vorse, turn into a Zombie, so I steped in front and tried to push the zombie but it grabbed my hand. It looked at my eyes and than looked at my arm. It looked at my face one more time and than opened his bloody mouth and lunched down to crush my arm_
_ I WOKE UP! I was so thankfull that this was a dream! I was so scared! I HATE ZOMBIES!!!!!
sonicfanRICH
Level 13
Level 13

Post by sonicfanRICH »

^ I guess you're screwed in a real Zombie outbreak :P
ImageImage
RWDebara
Level 14
Level 14

Post by RWDebara »

^ 2012 here we come xD
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

That's what happens when I watch my uncle or somebody else play Left 4 Dead, Resident Evil or any other Zombie game....

ahh... I remember the day my causing dared me to watch Resident Evil with him. He showed me just some sceens but they were the scary sceens.
That night(I was sleeping at my grany's house), I couldn't sleep! It was dark and the sound of them wind and the noisy fridge scared the crap out of me. I was awake till dawn. Finally when the sun came out, I felt a little bit more confortable with my granny awake and walking around and I sleped...
sonicfanRICH
Level 13
Level 13

Post by sonicfanRICH »

^ Actually, I have to admit the same thing happened to me. I watched Resident Evil by myself and I thought it was a good movie but pretty damn scary and couldn't sleep until the sun came out haha. The sequels didn't seem nearly as scary. I don't think I've had any nightmares from watching it though.
ImageImage
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

wow... this is nearly the same. I will never watch zombie movies again...

One of my scariest nightmares was a dinosaur one when I was about 3-5. It's amazing that I still remember it.
I remember I had this dream...
I lived in a 3 storage house. My room was on the 3rd floor. One day, My freind came to my house and brouth this cool electirc T-rex dinosaur action figure. We were drinking water and suddenly my freind spilled some of the water on the T-Rex. It got a Short fuse and began to become bigger and BIGGER! Me and my freind got scared and so we ran away to the underground parking. We decided to run away from themain door but when we gut there, we saw that the door was gaurded by dinosaurs. It seemed that somehow, the Dinosaur had cloned itself and the house was full of dinosaurs. Me and my freind finally got an idea. Using the steps we ran to the highest floor(My room) and Locked the door. Ofcaurse that wouldn't haved stoped the dinosaurse. There were no steps leading to the roof. We picked up a phone and a rope with a hook(dont know where I got it). Using the rope, we climbed up the wall and up the roof. Now we were safe because the dinsaurse would never be able to climb the roof. Than, we used the phone to call the police. After a few minutes, a police helicopter came and threw down a rope. we climbed that up to the helicopter and we flew away from the house. I geuss the doors of the house were locked and the dinosaurse did not manage to get out of the house to be able to terorise the city. A week later the police stormed the beilding and exterminated the remaining dinosaurse.
And that was all. The funny thing was that even if it was a scary dream, it had a happy ending. So maybe because of that it isn't really a scary dream at all. Well yeah, I had this dream when I was about 3 to 5. And I still remember it after 8 years!
INeedFruit
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by INeedFruit »

I've only started dreaming again, or perhaps i've just started remembering them again. My dreams seem to last 10 seconds at a time and are completely random but sometimes extremely vivid.

If i've played a game for a whole day it normally gets suck in my head when i'm trying to sleep, I remember I got Super Bomberman for christmas and it became imprinted in my minds eye... trying to get to sleep watching a Bomberman game is insanely boring!
Host of ClubSEGA - A show about the arcade scene and SEGA arcade games.
Wednesday at 8pm UK/WET - 9pm CEST- 3pm EST - 12pm PST