Had any strange dreams lately?

What it says on the tin...
sonicfanRICH
Level 13
Level 13

Had any strange dreams lately?

Post by sonicfanRICH »

I remember there was a thread on this before and I want to bring it back because I had some that I sort of remember.

The other day I was dreaming that I was swimming really good in a lake and helped save someone who was drowning and I knocked out a shark. Then I went up on shore and the guy I saved was having some trouble with his life or something. Suddenly, I became that guy and was teleported to the couch of my old home and my mom started giving me anesthesia. I was trying to question what was wrong with me so I took of the gas mask and went to my grandparents or some other old people in the same room and asked if I was in a weird condition. Then all of the sudden the tips of my fingers were turning purple but then it stopped and I woke up. All of this didn't seem like a nightmare at all.

Last night I had another bizarre and interesting dream that I don't remember much detail. It was pretty awesome actually, I was in some kind of enclosed cart and kept racing someone and going on different wild roller coaster rides and I was having so much fun screaming and yelling. Really odd because I don't really ride roller coasters at all but it may have been inspired from playing Sonic Rivals haha. Again, wasn't a nightmare at all and I actually felt good when I woke up too lol.
ImageImage
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

Just reasently I had a dream of The girl I like, kissing me and I was her boyfriends. What an awsome dream... Wished it would have never lasted....
Shadid

Post by Shadid »

Well, I do remember one that I wish it happened, as it would be the best deja-vu ever.

I was at London, theoretically Summer of Sonic 2011, with my brother, my camera, my PAX Sonic lanyard, and most of the RadioSEGA and SEGA/Sonic peeps. Gavvie, FastFeet, AAUK, Mena, foreversonic, etc. All good so far.

UNTIL I figured out the second person that was next to me.

It was a not-so-familiar face on the boards, but I had known her via Skype and the IRC for two months now. She was clinging in shame onto me, hugging and cuddling. I was more than happy.

Then, what happenned next? I effing woke up. Why, dammit, why.
I live here now!
RWDebara
Level 14
Level 14

Post by RWDebara »

These dreams are evil

The dream is waking up getting ready for work or school >.>

Had that a few times when i was getting up, having an awesome mourning getting dressed, brushing teeth, eating breakfast. I even found an ipod i lost! Then i look at the time and realized "hey! i got a few more minutes till work, i think im going to sleep for alittle bit longer. :D"

Then i actually wake up.....and get pissed that everything i did was just a dream so now my day is ruined.....and my ipod is still lost.....
Has this every happened to you?
Gonic
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Gonic »

The last dream I remember having resulted in me punching my ex in the face. I woke up and it turned out I actually punched her in the face in my sleep D: Opps :3
sonicfanRICH
Level 13
Level 13

Post by sonicfanRICH »

It's funny how you guys have very specific dreams that relate to real life. My fiancé is like that too. For me I have very random dreams and most of the time I can't remember them too well.
ImageImage
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

^Yeah that happens to me. Many of the dreams I have, I forget them when I wake up and I say GOD WHY?! why do I forget these dreams?

For quite a few days, I kept having the same dream of me going into a collector shop and seeying 2 or 3 awsome sonic collector poppets and I bouth them all and then I "WOKE UP"! AHHHHHHHHHHh! That was the best dream I had! WHY? WHYYYYYYY IS THIS WOURLD SO CRULE!?!??!????
sonicfanRICH
Level 13
Level 13

Post by sonicfanRICH »

Yeaaaa.......life's full of disappointments.
ImageImage
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

and you know what? a few days after that dream, I went to a gaming shop and found this awsome Sonic wobble head! Awsome!
MrEthernex
Level 10
Level 10

Post by MrEthernex »

Ok, it's not my dream, but it involves me. It's strange as hell, too.

So, at school, I have a dance/PE class (don't ask; it's a different kind of high school). Today, before class really started, the teacher calls me out and says straight up, "Sam (that's me), you were in my dream last night!" I responded "Should I be surprised or concerned?" and was wtf'd for the rest of the period.

The teacher said her dream was a Christmas party and there were other students, but she could recall me drinking wine or something like that. Ughh this creeps me out.