Sonic Remix - Fan made game = Amazing!

Strictly SEGA related discussion.
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

Oh shush, it can still be taken as a sex metaphor no matter how many times she did or didn't bake him a bloody cake! :P

ANYWAY - Back on topic now, we're done talking about Mario and Peach and sex and whatnot.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

^What is there to say about this topic!?
It's a bloody game! and yes it's good! good graphics but bad badnik positions. Also a little bit laggy and I didn't know how to exit the game at the end. Happy?

And no, if I am not wrong, didn't peach invite Mario to a festival in Mario Galaxy?
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

Bad badnik positions? If I remember rightly, Sonic Fan Remix is meant to be a HD remake of Sonic 2, of sorts. With that in mind, the badniks should be in roughly the same positions as they were in that game.
Shadid

Post by Shadid »

Biggest sonic fan wrote:And no, if I am not wrong, didn't peach invite Mario to a festival in Mario Galaxy?
Doesn't mean he didn't go for cake. In SMG2, he goes for the cake AT the Star Festival, which is the same in SMG1. :P

And as Gavvie stressed, back on topic, we were talking about the quality of a Sonic fangame, not a Mario game.
I live here now!
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Gavvie wrote:Oh shush, it can still be taken as a sex metaphor no matter how many times she did or didn't bake him a bloody cake! :P

ANYWAY - Back on topic now, we're done talking about Mario and Peach and sex and whatnot.
You're the only one thinking that, pervert.

Anyway the topic. Game still looks ugly.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

Is it me or has the last 24 hours been a lot of changing topics? Just asking.

The positions of the badniks were bad and I always hit them and lose my rings but maybe that's because of the lags in the game.
RWDebara
Level 14
Level 14

Post by RWDebara »

Gavvie wrote:Bad badnik positions? If I remember rightly, Sonic Fan Remix is meant to be a HD remake of Sonic 2, of sorts. With that in mind, the badniks should be in roughly the same positions as they were in that game.
It is but they added a few badniks from Sonic 1 and where they put them was pretty bad. But it's not a game killer :)