If You Had Complete Control Of Sonic 4

Strictly SEGA related discussion.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

Yeah, but it is still anoying that when you finish the game, you have to wait another year for the next episode to appear. It is just like a sprite movie you watch at YouTube. A new episode gets realised and than you have to wait for nearly another year for the next sprite episode to appear.

I am happy that Sonic 4 has only Sonic and Eggman but I still would have liked to see a few other characters. Maybe in the other episodes we might see some other characters but as I was saying, I really wished a few other characters were there like Tails and knuckles and maybe Shadow and Silver. And ofcaurse it would be really awsome if they would put Metal Sonic in the game too, so as a continue from Sonic CD.
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Biggest sonic fan wrote: I am happy that Sonic 4 has only Sonic and Eggman but I still would have liked to see a few other characters. Maybe in the other episodes we might see some other characters but as I was saying, I really wished a few other characters were there like Tails and knuckles and maybe Shadow and Silver. And ofcaurse it would be really awsome if they would put Metal Sonic in the game too, so as a continue from Sonic CD.
You're forgetting that Sonic 4 isn't aimed that your Sonic Colours/Black Knight/2006 fanbase, instead it's aimed at the people who grew up with the Megadrive classics who haven't touched a Sonic game in years because it's barely the same franchise they grew up with any more. They might've got away with Tails and Knuckles but throwing any more in and they may have ended up complaining.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

^Yeah. but aren't Amy and metal sonic part of the old times?
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Kaito-kun »

Biggest sonic fan wrote:^Yeah. but aren't Amy and metal sonic part of the old times?
Yes, but I've never come across anyone in the real world who had a SEGA CD add on. For most people the classic Sonic games are Sonic 1, 2 and 3.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

oh...
Anyway, most of us are talking about waiting untill the CD gets released and it contains all the episodes. But I am wondering, has it even been confirmed that there will be a CD with all episodes?
Tru
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Tru »

I have a few friends that are waiting for a CD with them all on too, but I personally think that's kinda silly. Sure, it saves money, but it's better to support Sega by buying them separately.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Yeah but has SEGA actually announced that there will be a CD, containing all episodes? I think that is just made up.
I haven't heard that SEGA is going to make a CD.
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Kaito-kun »

Biggest sonic fan wrote:Yeah but has SEGA actually announced that there will be a CD, containing all episodes? I think that is just made up.
I haven't heard that SEGA is going to make a CD.
It's neither been confirmed nor denied by SEGA, people are speculating based upon how the industry has been working over the past few years.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

I would have called it Sonic Rush 3.

Also SEGA show they're rubbish at episodic content, let's face it if you're not Telltale don't bother. I'm also talking about you Valve where the fuck is my Half-Life 2 Episode 3 > :(
Leox001
Level 2
Level 2

Post by Leox001 »

THE PHYSICS I'D FIX THEM AND CLONE EXACTLY SONIC'S WALKING PHYSICS FROM SONIC 2.. WITH THE RUNNING FROM 3, BUT JUMPS FROM 1, AND ALSO *walltext of unnecessary changes*