What was the Last Achievement/Trophy you Unlocked?

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

What was the Last Achievement/Trophy you Unlocked?

Post by Kaito-kun »

Think of this as a spin-off from the popular "What are you playing now?" thread. A place for the more competitive amongst us to brag about our most recent accolade in the world of gaming. Whether it be on the 360, PS3, Steam or even Apple's Game Centre. Let the bragging commence!

LittleBigPlanet - Play
(Gold) Complete all story levels without dying, with the exception of those levels that only end when you die.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

It's not a reasent achivement I have made, It is quite old but I wana say it anyway. I have managed to unluck every character in Sonic Riders: Zero gravity, including Super Sonic. Ofcaurse there is just this one character that I don't know how to unluck! I have heard it's a flying robot but I don't really know how to unluck him.

Me and My freind are still trying to get this trophy on SSBB which sias "Defiet 5 people in Crule brawl" which is a big pain in the ass. We barly manage to kill one! But we resently managed to unluck the Tails trophy. I hope I unluck the eggman trophy soon.
Killer French Bread
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Killer French Bread »

I nudged my achievement score past the 7000 mark by playing through the story mode of Shikigami no Shiro 3 several times. Dreary stuff, the game is so slow and you can use infinite continues, resulting in a repetitive test of patience over any kind of skill. Chain smoking helped. Probably won't be able to face playing it again for a few months to mop up the rest of the points.
Tic Tac, sir?
Option
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Option »

On Steam, I got one of the many Civ 5 achievements, though I don't know which one was the last - I think the one where you have to win with all leaders (hand in hand with winning with the Arabic leader).

On my 360, it was a Super Street Fighter IV achievement, with which I reached 2900 - I think it was the one where you have to perform 100 Ultra combos.
"The sub-structure of the universe regresses infinitely towards smaller and smaller components. Behind atoms we find electrons - and behind electrons, quarks. Each layer unravelled reveals new secrets, but also new mysteries."
- Academician Prokhor Zakharov, For I Have Tasted The Fruit
richarddavies
Level 14
Level 14

Post by richarddavies »

I got 50 gamer points for clearing out an area of freaky mutant things on Crackdown 2 last night.
Matty
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Matty »

Last trophy for me (as i've got to redo them all) is the platinum in the Mega Drive Ultimate Collection

But the latest new trophy i got is: for Fallout New Vegas - Jury Rigger (Bronze) Repair 30 Items
Tru
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Tru »

Some random ones on Fable 3 that I can't remember :P

Oh yeah, the 'dress in the opposite sex's clothing' one.
Option
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Option »

CapnCloudchaser wrote:Oh yeah, the 'dress in the opposite sex's clothing' one.
Crossdressing, hot.

Also, just got 2 achievements on my newly purchased Rocket Knight - completing the Arcade mode on normal and with it, completing all stages.
"The sub-structure of the universe regresses infinitely towards smaller and smaller components. Behind atoms we find electrons - and behind electrons, quarks. Each layer unravelled reveals new secrets, but also new mysteries."
- Academician Prokhor Zakharov, For I Have Tasted The Fruit
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Option wrote:Crossdressing, hot.
Well I'm glad one of us said it.

Anyway, I obtained a boat load of Team Fortress 2 Steam achievements last night including...

Team Doctor:
Accumulate 25000 heal points as a medic

Nemesis:
Get five revenge kills

Trauma Queen:
Deploy 3 Ubercharges in less than 5 minutes and 5 kill assists in that time.

Midwife Crisis:
Heal an Engineer as he repairs his sentry gun while it's under enemy fire.

Powerhouse Offence:
Win 2Fort with a Shutout.

Next of Kindling:
Ignite and enemy, and the medic healing him.

Costume Contest:
Kill a Spy disguised as your current class.
Gonic
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Gonic »

Resident Evil 5. Finsh the game on vetran mode...I think id be more proud if it was pro mode :P