What was the Last Achievement/Trophy you Unlocked?

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
richarddavies
Level 14
Level 14

Post by richarddavies »

Resident evil 5 was the first game i'd ever bothered to get 1000g on. I was proud of it until they brought out there first add on pack so it went to 1000/1200........

On topic though I just got an achievement on the Undead nightmare story on red dead for killing the sasquatch.
Option
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Option »

It took me almost 10 hours of gameplay, but I have beaten Symphony of the Night's XBLA version. It's been far too long since I played the game, heh.
Anyway, I just got the "Seeker" achievement, exploring 200.6% of the castle. Prior to that, I got all other achievements except for one, which will be the last one I'm going to do - beat the game as Richter.
"The sub-structure of the universe regresses infinitely towards smaller and smaller components. Behind atoms we find electrons - and behind electrons, quarks. Each layer unravelled reveals new secrets, but also new mysteries."
- Academician Prokhor Zakharov, For I Have Tasted The Fruit
Killer French Bread
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Killer French Bread »

I bought 2 guides for that game on the PSX and still didn't manage to see every part of the castle. Flying into the corners of rooms with the owl got boring.
Tic Tac, sir?
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Still got to find out where I missed in the castle. Started my Richter run now though, which makes the game much much better.
Option
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Option »

Yea, I actually used a map to find some of the last few rooms I've forgotten about, and the last one actually was a save room I haven't noticed, haha.

Though I completed the normal castle before going to the inverted castle, when searching for the missing tiles, I saw that nothing in the normal castle was missing. :>
"The sub-structure of the universe regresses infinitely towards smaller and smaller components. Behind atoms we find electrons - and behind electrons, quarks. Each layer unravelled reveals new secrets, but also new mysteries."
- Academician Prokhor Zakharov, For I Have Tasted The Fruit
Shadid

Post by Shadid »

Sonic 4 - Episode I: Untouchable (Gold) - Clear the E.G.G. STATION ZONE without taking any damage.

This was last week, but yeah. Might finally drop this one and focus on good games for once. Now, where's Vanquish...
I live here now!
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

SSBB: Play 10 times on Halbird stage.
TF73
Level 9
Level 9

Post by TF73 »

Last achievement I unlocked was for Vanquish, but don't remember what it was for.
xboy_in_da_house
Level 12
Level 12

Post by xboy_in_da_house »

I just got last remaining 3 trophies for Sonic Ultimate Genesis Collection the other night. It's cool to finally get a platinum trophy.
Matty
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Matty »

^ Its a pretty easy platinum, i took the game over to a mates for a few hours, probably unlocked about 22% of the trophies in about half hour :P

Most recent trophies i've gotten are for Borderlands

the last 3 are

Your on a Boat (Bronze)
Pandora-Dog Millionaire (Silver)
My brothers an italian plumber (Bronze)