Halloween

What it says on the tin...
Shockerbey
level 11
level 11

Halloween

Post by Shockerbey »

well its now over for another year and this thread is for the bad deeds you got up to on the night. i got wrote at a friends house party with college starting again in the morning. i also gotta a friend to listen to sonic adventure 2 soundtrack cause i was trying to convince people throw it all away was a halloween song. got a few nods but spill what u did
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

Well, we don't celebrate halloween, so I have to say I stayed at home because it was the week end and I was doing my anoying projects!
Killer French Bread
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Killer French Bread »

"i got wrote"? It's strange to see biggestsonicfan have the best spelling and grammer in a topic.
Tic Tac, sir?
Shockerbey
level 11
level 11

Post by Shockerbey »

Killer French Bread wrote:"i got wrote"? It's strange to see biggestsonicfan have the best spelling and grammer in a topic.

believe it or not but thats how we say got drunk most of the time. guess youve never heard it
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

Eh... Let me remind you I am NOT actually australia. I am Persian for God Sake! I am not native English. And I think there are people with worst grammer in here, but I will not call any names.
Btw, where did I write "I got wrote"? Someone probebly fixed it.
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Biggest sonic fan wrote:Eh... Let me remind you I am NOT actually australia. I am Persian for God Sake! I am not native English. And I think there are people with worst grammer in here, but I will not call any names.
Btw, where did I write "I got wrote"? Someone probebly fixed it.
It wasn't you. Killer French Bread was commenting on the fact that your post was actually quite well written when compared to the post Shockerbey (A native English speaker) had written above you. Take it as a compliment.
Shockerbey
level 11
level 11

Post by Shockerbey »

Kaito-kun wrote:It wasn't you. Killer French Bread was commenting on the fact that your post was actually quite well written when compared to the post Shockerbey (A native English speaker) had written above you. Take it as a compliment.
here now im british but im not english. we the people of northern ireland have wee (small) terms that we use in normal everyday speaking. wrote happens to mean drunk. we also use steamin and blacked (like blocked but with a dirty a) surely as a britian u know of our language. theres even songs about it
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Shockerbey
level 11
level 11

Post by Shockerbey »

even mcintyre acknowledges our wick accent
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfUNVWa0QjE
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: Bruh

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

I didn't do much. Did some shenanigans with a friend of mine and also pulled out my alter ego for Chat Roulette. :D

DERP.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1cmXX ... T2LjS5oUOg Like guitars? Like games? Like Metal? Check my Youtoob.