Red Dwarf set to return?

TV, Movies, Music, Books and all that other entertainment type stuff...
Starlight
Level 8
Level 8

Post by Starlight »

Matty wrote:I think Starlight means if it's following on from the newer series stories (IE Back to Earth) then it won't be cared for.

In that case you're fine, as the story is it's own, well it sort of follows on from series 9 (Which is yet to be filmed if it is to be mad) and if series 9 is to be made then some of the set ups they planted in X & Back to Earth will be well worth the wait.
lol Yes! I worded it the wrong way I guess.

Nothing against RD, since I do like it for what it is. I just thought that the latter series before the reboot weren't very interesting.
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

I think Red Dwarf X regarded Back to Earth as Series 9, which is funny as BtE was meant to have been set after it. Either way, there's an obvious in-joke there for people.
Matty
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Matty »

Gavvie wrote:I think Red Dwarf X regarded Back to Earth as Series 9, which is funny as BtE was meant to have been set after it. Either way, there's an obvious in-joke there for people.

I'm not so sure, as there is supposed to be some more story RE: Lister & Kochanski & Cat & his child.
Click to reveal
If they do another series then i'll be glad to see it. As long as it stays similar to X.
Matty
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Matty »

And today marks the 25th anniversary of this wonderful show,
I see it really is dominating Dave's line up Saturday & Sunday.