Tell Us Your Favourite Music Genre!

TV, Movies, Music, Books and all that other entertainment type stuff...
tasmwill

Post by tasmwill »

Most of them are from games, so I stick with eletronic and classical styles. Love any themes with a violin as the main instrument.
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

Wrath Oskvro wrote:That's like saying all Blues music is made by a black slave from the 1800's.

But...I thought... :(

Yeah, Crush 40 are, at the very least, Hard Rock. Some songs would fall into the metal catagory, though. I think they experiment with genres a lot.
mazonemayu
Level 9
Level 9

Post by mazonemayu »

I'm somewhere in the middle between punkrock (skate), 80's metal like WASP & oldschool industrial
Ace_Croft
Level 9
Level 9

Post by Ace_Croft »

I like anything really from Deathcore to Techno Dancey music but I don't like rap music much unless it sounds good like Eminem music =p so I don't stick myself with one genre I love anything.
Come follow my ramblings on Twitter @ www.twitter.com/Ace_Croft
Starlight Silver
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Starlight Silver »

To me I rather listen to anything.
Gonic
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Gonic »

I listen to everything pretty much. Except Hip hop or r'n'b. The genres I listen to the most has to be Pop-punk and metalcore. Few of my fave bands are Zebrahead, Yellowcard, Atreyu etc
darkchaos
Level 1
Level 1

Post by darkchaos »

I'm quite a big fan of Chiptune-ish stuff, video game related music, Vocaloid, J-pop, Anime related music, YTPMV, etc., etc.
Are you sitting comfortably?
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

I don't know if you can count videogame music...but i like to listen to that more. That and very few rock and such...

A little bit of everything, actually...but I dislike Hip-Hop, Rap, and R&B. Way too repetitive and always about the same crap; money, women, love...argh...
miharbi_nami
Level 4
Level 4

Post by miharbi_nami »

I like all kinds of music. Except country, techno/electronic. Little bit of rap only if it's Eminem, Bone Thugs 'n' Harmony and Tupac.
Crow
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Crow »

I mostly listen to dance music. I have heaps of music that falls under the dance genre and most of it's from the Ministry of Sound. I also got into dubstep recently, as my brother's friend kept playing it and I liked the sound of it.

The genres I don't enjoy listening to are rap and country.