Tell Us Your Favourite Music Genre!

TV, Movies, Music, Books and all that other entertainment type stuff...
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Tell Us Your Favourite Music Genre!

Post by Kaito-kun »

Are you an electro gypsy or a heavy rocker? Does your ideal concert take place in a grand 17th century hall or on the mean streets of the ghetto? Tell us what your favourite style of music is and (if applicable) why!
Tru
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Tru »

I pretty much only listen to video game music, but if that was taken away, then I'm quite partial to electronic music, some trance, but not really techno or dance I guess. I don't have any specific examples really of what I mean >_>

I used to like Nu Metal and stuff like Linkin Park, System of Down, etc when I was a teenager though. Still do I guess!

I've never been to a concert, except for Video Games Live, which is the most amazing experience ever ^_^
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

As you might have guessed, I mostly listen to Sonic songs. So I guess you would call it Rock. I absolutely hate Metal or Heavy Metal and I don't like country songs eider, maybe except the songs I actually play in my guitar.
RWDebara
Level 14
Level 14

Post by RWDebara »

Favorite music genre?
Im the type of person that listens to almost everything. Must say im not a big fan of heavy rock or rap, theirs only a few songs i enjoy from those genres

I enjoy rock the most, especially the oldies. I have rock songs from the 50's to 90's on my ipod.
Favorite groups are Journey, Queen, The Eagles, Chicago,AC/DC, Blue Travelers, Berenaked Ladies, and Sugar RayAlso love Elvis Presley, Ozzy Osbourne, Marc Cohn, Bryan Adams, Billy Joel.

Huge fan of Daft Punk and gigi d'agostino
Don't ask why but im also really into alot of Disco songs.

Last genre im into is orchestra. Love it because its the perfect songs to listen to when you want to think. I really love John Williams work, his originals and of course his movie themes.
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: Bruh

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

I have too many favorite genres to name, just like I have too many favorite bands..I love most anything electronic though. Dubstep, DNB, Industrial, EBM, Trance, etc. I also love (almost) every type of Metal. There's also Jazz, Acid Jazz, Trip Hop, Grunge, and I like a small bit of Punk too. And then of course, video game OST's, no matter what generation it is, Progressive, Flamenco, Trailer Music, etc..

Out of all those I would have to say anything electronic just because there are so many doors open for creativity whether it sound heavy or laid back.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1cmXX ... T2LjS5oUOg Like guitars? Like games? Like Metal? Check my Youtoob.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

Michel Jackson isn't bad eider. His songs were nice and I loved his dancing.
Although I am not much of a Justin Beaber fan. Wait, let me rewrite that. I don't like Justing Beaber. I have heard some parts of some of his songs and I don't mind them since they are just like every other thing but I just... dislike him.
Every girl is claming that he will be my future man! Seriously, just because his Canadian, looks fancy and came from YouTube does not make him your future man! And I am not Jealous!
richarddavies
Level 14
Level 14

Post by richarddavies »

Im pretty eclectic aswell with my musical genres. I like pretty much all types of music except for jazz and the heavier types of rock. I suppose I mostly listen to indie/electronic music in my spare time though.
Killer French Bread
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Killer French Bread »

Hard Rock mainly, grew up listening to stuff Like Motorhead and Thin Lizzy. Saying that, my favourite singer is Prince, so I don't limit myself to anything.
Tic Tac, sir?
richarddavies
Level 14
Level 14

Post by richarddavies »

Killer French Bread wrote: my favourite singer is Prince
Snap, He's off his tit's but I can't fault his tunes, I love the little guy.
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: Bruh

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

I also forgot to mention I love Indie Rock. Good stuff. Arctic Monkeys FTW
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1cmXX ... T2LjS5oUOg Like guitars? Like games? Like Metal? Check my Youtoob.