Snooooww!

What it says on the tin...
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

It's constantly stopping and starting over here.
Killer French Bread
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Killer French Bread »

I've just walked 2 miles in that. I don't think Ill be able to feel my ears for the rest of the day.
Tic Tac, sir?
KC
Administrator
Administrator

Post by KC »

There's snow in some parts of Portugal too. Sadly, nothing around the place where I live.
It's extremely cold though.
Yui
Level 3
Level 3

Post by Yui »

Remember how I said the ground wasn't cold enough for snow to stay here?

It now is.
So I decided to take some photos.

Some are blurry though; sorry 'bout that.
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: Bruh

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

Wow, that is amazingly beautiful. Though o_o Probably not for you. I bet it's hell to drive in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1cmXX ... T2LjS5oUOg Like guitars? Like games? Like Metal? Check my Youtoob.
Yui
Level 3
Level 3

Post by Yui »

Wrath Oskvro wrote:Wow, that is amazingly beautiful. Though o_o Probably not for you. I bet it's hell to drive in.
I love snow and I don't have my driver's license yet, so this is like heaven to me. I do feel sorry for all those drivers though, and there have been a lot of accidents simply because no one expected snow to fall this early (for German standards, that is pretty early).
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

Ahh, how old are you if you don't mind me asking?

o_o And yeah I'm a little nervous about being in the air..on the 28th. They do have stuff to protect the plane though from freezing. xD
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1cmXX ... T2LjS5oUOg Like guitars? Like games? Like Metal? Check my Youtoob.
Yui
Level 3
Level 3

Post by Yui »

Wrath Oskvro wrote:Ahh, how old are you if you don't mind me asking?
I'm 18 and therefore old enough to drive, but I don't think I need a driver's license at the moment simply because a) I wouldn't get to drive much anyway as I'm more of a couch potato, b) I'm perfectly fine with just walking to school and taking buses and c) it's safer to just not let me drive because I'm what you could call kind of an airhead. :'D
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

Fair enough. XD Where I currently live you kind of have to drive if you want to get anywhere because there's NOTHING in walking distance. o_o;
Schezo
Level 7
Level 7

Post by Schezo »

Winter is when you hate living in Sweden... Snow everywhere and 12-17 degrees cold. It usually doesn't get this bad until late january, so I'm glad I'm currently doing long-distance studying. I'm so greatfull to only have to step outside about 2-3 times a week. :)