Advent Calendars!

What it says on the tin...
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: Bruh

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

Excuse me while I rofl.

K. I'm good now. >_> Yeah, I got Sephiroth's calendar. He's cool beans. Only 24 days now until we all get to see Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children. For the 5th year in a row. o_o Jeez, can't wait.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1cmXX ... T2LjS5oUOg Like guitars? Like games? Like Metal? Check my Youtoob.
ShadowPhantom
level 11
level 11

Post by ShadowPhantom »

What's so funny? Do you think I'm too old for Playmobil? Well you know what? I don't care what you think.
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

ShadowPhantom wrote:What's so funny? Do you think I'm too old for Playmobil? Well you know what? I don't care what you think.
Read his whole post. I believe he was laughing at the "Advent Children" issue, not you.
Yui
Level 3
Level 3

Post by Yui »

Kaito-kun wrote:Read his whole post. I believe he was laughing at the "Advent Children" issue, not you.
I concur, I mean if he didn't laugh at me for having a Mickey Mouse calendar I doubt he'd laugh at you for having a Playmobil one.

that or he made fun of both of us, but that's very unlikely since many were like "lol advent children tiem" in this thread.
ShadowPhantom
level 11
level 11

Post by ShadowPhantom »

Oh, I didn't think of that. He posted after me and he didn't quote anyone so I thought he was talking about me.
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: Bruh

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

@ShadowPhantom Yeah uhm..calm down. Like Kaito said, I was laughing at the Advent Children issue, hence my follow up comment. Sorry if I offended you.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1cmXX ... T2LjS5oUOg Like guitars? Like games? Like Metal? Check my Youtoob.
Schezo
Level 7
Level 7

Post by Schezo »

Shadid wrote:...but it's too cold to go to a supermarket and get one. :C
THIS.

Last year, a few friends from class bought me a Hello Kitty Calendar. It lasted about a week, which made me feel bad about myself so I bought another one (also with Hello Kitty) which almost lasted all the way to Christmas.

I was kind of known as "The Hello Kitty Guy" because I had a something with HK on (might have been a key chain). So occasionally when the girls from class went shopping and found something cheap with Hello Kitty on, they bought it and gave it to me. And I always made sure to use it.
sonicfanRICH
Level 13
Level 13

Post by sonicfanRICH »

First time I've heard of an Advent calendar. My family has never had anything as fancy like that. All we have is a big Santa countdown calendar we reuse every year.
ImageImage
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

^ That's probably the same thing, to be honest. Just without the chocolate payoff.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

sonicfanRICH wrote:First time I've heard of an Advent calendar. My family has never had anything as fancy like that. All we have is a big Santa countdown calendar we reuse every year.
We didn't even had that! Just some stupid normal calender.