Binary Domain

Strictly SEGA related discussion.
TF73
Level 9
Level 9

Post by TF73 »

Will try it when I get home from work today then :)
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Reknoc wrote:Demo is up on the Japanese PSN and XBL stores. Had a quick blast on the PS3 version, and it's pretty good. The shooting feels quite nice, which is pretty surprising for a Japanese game (especially one by the guys who made Of the End), and the way enemies react is utterly brilliant.

Didn't get to try out the voice commands, since I can't speak Japanese, but from what other people said it sounds quite impressive.

There were a couple of times when I pissed my team mates off (the game has some sort of respect system for the squad members you use) because I didn't quite get what they wanted me to do, but other than that it's pretty easy to play without any Japanese knowledge.
Okay, had a play with the english demo. First off I noticed the tutorial stage was missing, so uh, good job there. There is English voice overs and they're quite decent. The voice commands are a little iffy, it had a hard time recognizing my voice and sometimes giving my team mates the wrong command.

Also I guess the 360 version is the lead system this time, surprisingly. Though funnily enough, the level where you can more easily tell isn't in the English demo. lol.
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

So has anyone bought or played the full version of the game yet? Thoughts?
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

I'd figured a PC release was imminent....
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

richarddavies
Level 14
Level 14

Post by richarddavies »

Went through this for the first time last week. Shocked me just how much I enjoyed it. Really really fun game. It looks nice and plays tight. The characters are pretty funny and charasmatic too. It's a shame it's not done better. I think I enjoyed playing through the single player of this more than I did Gears of war 3 anyway.
Crow
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Crow »

I bought it a few months back, beat it twice, enjoyed it, didn't bother with it after that.

I was kinda shocked when I realised that Laura Bailey voiced Faye!