Podcast Problems

Have something to say, or having any issues? Let us know...
Retrix
Level 9
Level 9

Post by Retrix »

By the way: welcome to RadioSEGA, Nerfherder! Hope you enjoy it here. And it's nice to see we have a Japanese visitor.

Don't worry, it definitely isn't a territory issue as the problem is also being reported in the UK. Meanwhile, if you miss a show live I recommend you download it from Sega Media or use Safari to get the RSS feed: [url=feed://www.segamedia.com/feed/]feed://www.segamedia.com/feed/[/url]

To clarify for ResidentSD: I am using iTunes 10.1 on Mac OS 10.6.5, and iOS 4.2.1 on a 3rd-gen iPod touch. (The software is the most recent edition in each case.)
There was an echidna from Vegas
Whose hairstyle was totally outrageous
When asked by the cops
Why the dreadlocks
He told them the idea was Sega's

​— The Typing of the Dead
ResidentSD
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by ResidentSD »

Retrix wrote:By the way: welcome to RadioSEGA, Nerfherder! Hope you enjoy it here. And it's nice to see we have a Japanese visitor.

Don't worry, it definitely isn't a territory issue as the problem is also being reported in the UK. Meanwhile, if you miss a show live I recommend you download it from Sega Media or use Safari to get the RSS feed: [url]feed://www.segamedia.com/feed/[/url]

To clarify for ResidentSD: I am using iTunes 10.1 on Mac OS 10.6.5, and iOS 4.2.1 on a 3rd-gen iPod touch. (The software is the most recent edition in each case.)
As the messages were posted 10 minutes apart, it looks like you may have missed my last message.

Can you try one of the feeds now for me please, as they all are now working for foreversonic. Hopefully they will be for you too!
Retrix wrote:By the way: welcome to RadioSEGA, Nerfherder! Hope you enjoy it here. And it's nice to see we have a Japanese visitor.
Well said Retrix. I apologise for being so rude before and not replying to you, but welcome to RadioSEGA and it certainly is great to have a listener from the home of our beloved SEGA!

Hopefully you enjoy RadioSEGA - it's good to have you here!
Retrix
Level 9
Level 9

Post by Retrix »

ResidentSD wrote:As the messages were posted 10 minutes apart, it looks like you may have missed my last message.
Yes, thanks for pointing that out. I hadn't noticed, as our posts got split between pages.

Anyway, foreversonic YOU ARE A GENIUS, THANK YOU!!! :biggrin: :biggrin:

It's now working as it should be for me, hopefully crippenstation and SoloNerfherder can now subscribe easily too.
There was an echidna from Vegas
Whose hairstyle was totally outrageous
When asked by the cops
Why the dreadlocks
He told them the idea was Sega's

​— The Typing of the Dead
SoloNerfherder
Level 5
Level 5

Post by SoloNerfherder »

ResidentSD wrote: Can you try one of the feeds now for me please, as they all are now working for foreversonic. Hopefully they will be for you too!
Tested the feed on iTunes this morning, and it worked! :rockin:

Thanks to foreversonic. If it's not super technical, I'd be interested to know how the feed got fixed, because similar things happen to a couple of my other podcast feeds from time to time, too. It would be great to know if there's something I can do to fix them when they break down.
ResidentSD wrote: Well said Retrix. I apologise for being so rude before and not replying to you, but welcome to RadioSEGA and it certainly is great to have a listener from the home of our beloved SEGA!

Hopefully you enjoy RadioSEGA - it's good to have you here!
No problem, I was actually stunned a little by your politeness :biggrin: Very different from most of the forums I've been to, so thanks for the welcome, ResidentSD and Retrix! :laugh:
Thanks! Just so that no one gets the wrong end of the stick, I'm a Brit living in Japan, and not a Japanese guy with awesome English :P
It's been really cool finding RadioSEGA - it's thanks to SEGA gaming in the 90s that partly inspired me to learn Japanese and move here. Listening to the podcasts here brings back so many good memories. Thank you so much, guys! :gottogo:
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

SoloNerfherder wrote:Thanks! Just so that no one gets the wrong end of the stick, I'm a Brit living in Japan, and not a Japanese guy with awesome English :P
Gutted. That's my world shattered then!

Nice to see you around. Be sure to stick around and suchlike, we're a fun bunch :)
SoloNerfherder
Level 5
Level 5

Post by SoloNerfherder »

Yeah, I noticed that from the podcasts ;)

Love the little SEGA animated emoticons on this site, by the way!
SoloNerfherder
Level 5
Level 5

Post by SoloNerfherder »

Yeah, I noticed that from the podcasts ;)

Love the little SEGA animated emoticons on this site, by the way! :guitar: