Countdown to Christmas!

What it says on the tin...
Tru
Level 14
Level 14

Countdown to Christmas!

Post by Tru »

C'mon, we're getting close to Christmas now, we might as well talk about it! :P

What are your plans for Christmas? Got your shopping done yet, or struggling to come up with gift ideas? Got any cool Christmas related stories, or do you just really hate Christmas and want people to know it? ;)

I'm not a fan of the whole commercial aspect of Christmas, and I'm not religious either, but I can't help but get swept away in the excitement of it all anyway. I love the pretty colourful lights and decorations and I'm feeling especially festive this year now we've been invaded by snow.

I only really buy presents for my immediate family, so it's not a huge obligation. We do seem to be skint every damn year though, but never mind eh!

So... CHRISTMAS!

Feel free to post some Sega related Christmas pictures too ^_^ Like this one:
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

Even though I don't celebrate Christmas, it's good to see other people celebrating it. In here, we got a HUGE Santa standing at the Shopping mall and waving hello!
http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos ... 18-704.jpg
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Did my Christmas shopping today. Need to get some college work done before the end of term though so I'm stressing a little.

Chritmas day will be nice though. Presents, food and a new Doctor Who. ^__^
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

Ah yes, Christmas. The only time when eggnog, sweaters, and me FINALLY getting Sonic Colors for the DS makes me feel all happy inside.
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: Bruh

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

I plan on..playing Christmas Nights actually! :D Bwahah. Love that game. I've also got my shopping don already as well. I'm not really counting down towards Christmas though. I'm counting down for the 28th when I leave to Wisconsin, which I'm REALLY excited about.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1cmXX ... T2LjS5oUOg Like guitars? Like games? Like Metal? Check my Youtoob.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Finally now I don't have to feel bad about watching A Nightmare Before Christmas over and over again.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

If I don't forget that it's Christmas that day, I might celebrate it by playing video games all day. Of course I hope my mother allows me.
http://ssn.sonicstadium.org/wp-content/ ... finin1.png
RWDebara
Level 14
Level 14

Post by RWDebara »

Reknoc wrote:Finally now I don't have to feel bad about watching A Nightmare Before Christmas over and over again.
Nothing wrong with watching a great movie a few times :)

Around this time im always in the mood to watch those old Christmas Programs that used to be on TV all the time. Haven't seen them since i was like 10.
MrEthernex
Level 10
Level 10

Post by MrEthernex »

No real plans out of the ordinary. Stayin' at home with the family this Christmas (as always). Cleaning up my room this month would be a big achievement (trust me, it's bad), but I'll probably just sleep around and play emulators.

Anyways, Christmas is fun. I have to admit, one of my favorite gifts last year was a small bookshelf my mom got me. I didn't ask for it, but she thought I could use it to store games on my shelf instead of using a cardboard box. It was a very thoughtful gift. :P
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Wrath Oskvro wrote:I'm counting down for the 28th when I leave to Wisconsin, which I'm REALLY excited about.
I'm counting down for next week where my school year will be FINALLY finished! OH yeah!
http://ssn.sonicstadium.org/wp-content/ ... Faezza.png