Just a random idea

TV, Movies, Music, Books and all that other entertainment type stuff...
Shockerbey
level 11
level 11

Just a random idea

Post by Shockerbey »

Was listening to my ipod today and fire woman came on and was followed by beautiful day. both featuring johnny gioeli doing the vocals and a thought occured. i wonder if crush 40 would ever do a diamonds unlocked sort of thing like arp did (list of songs that they never wrote but liked like U2s Beautiful day and Phil Colins In the Air tonight) if crush 40 did this kinda thing what songs would you like to see them take a shot at. for me Its my life because they would up the speed abit making it a better song or bat out of hell for laughs. bout the rest of u?
crippenstation
Level 9
Level 9

Post by crippenstation »

I'm not so sure if that's a brilliant idea. Personally I would rather see Crush 40 continue to do original songs and an occasional cover song.
Beware of your mind as it proves you wrong...
Shockerbey
level 11
level 11

Post by Shockerbey »

crippenstation wrote:I'm not so sure if that's a brilliant idea. Personally I would rather see Crush 40 continue to do original songs and an occasional cover song.
Axel Rudi Pell always do their own songs all the time but this was a one of album to try songs they liked and i thought i wonder if johnny would ever do it with the other bands he works with like crush 40 ya know. it will never happen but what if it did
Killer French Bread
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Killer French Bread »

I don't even want to imagine how awful some cod-rock jappo band covering arseholes extraordinaire Bonno and Baldy would sound.
Tic Tac, sir?
Shockerbey
level 11
level 11

Post by Shockerbey »

Killer French Bread wrote:I don't even want to imagine how awful some cod-rock jappo band covering arseholes extraordinaire Bonno and Baldy would sound.
no idea what cod-rock jappo band means, ARP is mainly German based, and before u ask yes i think the same of bono hence i couldnt stand their music which is why i prefer this version. they did the who of wont get fooled again.

Beautiful day - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmsiutWsqkA
Wont get fooled again - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGNHNd4j ... re=related