Summer of Sonic 11

Post here about events relating to SEGA.
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: Bruh

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

The only reason really why I want to go is to meet up with the folks at RadioSEGA.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1cmXX ... T2LjS5oUOg Like guitars? Like games? Like Metal? Check my Youtoob.
Page
Level 8
Level 8

Post by Page »

CapnCloudchaser wrote:They were handing out flyers last time, but I hope they'll be more, I would be more than happy to help out.

Yeah me too, ill be up for some promotional work. Should have my Knux cosplay done too... :ohmy:

Wrath: Would be great to meet you in person, I owe you a beer...
________
Nevada marijuana dispensaries
SimonShirley
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by SimonShirley »

Gavvie wrote:RADIOSEGA MEET UP!

Yes, you have been notified, and you've got plenty of time to make plans. Don't let us down, again.
We have plenty of time to think about making plans, forgetting about it for 6 months and then remembering a week before and finding out it's too late! :P
Long time lurker and sometimes chief assistant. More the former.
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

I swear, if you forget about Summer of Sonic you best hope to any God that'll listen that I never see you again :P
Shadid

Post by Shadid »

Ad I said more than once, if you get me a plane ticket to London, then I might consider going to SoS. :P
I live here now!
MrEthernex
Level 10
Level 10

Post by MrEthernex »

I'm with Wrath: I'd only go to meet up with everyone. I'm uncomfortable talking about Sonic with friends (because I never do), so I can only imagine how I'd feel about going to a whole convention based around Sonic. I'll sport my Adventure Time garb instead of wearing anything related to Sonic. :P

I'm not a die hard fan, but I'm interested in the series (mostly all the twists and turns it's been through franchise-wise). That's all.
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: Bruh

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

Same. Sonic is actually probably one of my least favorite franchises from Sega. Don't get me wrong, I love Sonic and you can't have a Sega console without him, but yeah. Not even close to being a die hard fan.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1cmXX ... T2LjS5oUOg Like guitars? Like games? Like Metal? Check my Youtoob.
Tru
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Tru »

SoS is an amazing experience. The atmosphere is incredible and the people really make it worth while, meeting up with the community and friends. The Sonic community can really come together and have fun.

That said, if you don't have friends to spend the day with, and you're not a Sonic fan, then I can see it being boring. Although if you like Crush 40 and Sonic music, it's still good!

Speaking of music, we need much more singing in 2011. There was hardly any crowd or queue singing last year compared to before, maybe because there were waaay more people, but that's not excuse! We have to get a karaoke session going! I'll bring mini-speakers!
Page
Level 8
Level 8

Post by Page »

CapnCloudchaser wrote:
Speaking of music, we need much more singing in 2011. There was hardly any crowd or queue singing last year compared to before, maybe because there were waaay more people, but that's not excuse! We have to get a karaoke session going! I'll bring mini-speakers!

Agreed!
:guitar: :rockin:
________
TOYOTA FX-1
SimonShirley
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by SimonShirley »

Gavvie wrote:I swear, if you forget about Summer of Sonic you best hope to any God that'll listen that I never see you again :P
There's little chance of me missing SoS as I've attended all of the others thus far. :biggrin:
CapnCloudchaser wrote:Speaking of music, we need much more singing in 2011. There was hardly any crowd or queue singing last year compared to before, maybe because there were waaay more people, but that's not excuse! We have to get a karaoke session going! I'll bring mini-speakers!
I'm actually looking into getting some portable speakers myself. It was a job to listen to Radio Redux that Sunday on Shepherd's Bush Green!

Singing is a must. I'm not sure if I'll be bringing my guitar this year as it was more cumbersome than previous years. Still, we're not sure of a venue, so that idea may change.
Long time lurker and sometimes chief assistant. More the former.