Summer of Sonic 11

Post here about events relating to SEGA.
Page
Level 8
Level 8

Summer of Sonic 11

Post by Page »

Still having post con blues 6 months later is the sign of a very good convention and SOS10 has to be the best I have been too in a LONG time.
SOS11's dates have been announced, (June 25th 2011 if you didnt know) but we are still awaiting a location.

For me, one of the things missing was the lack of merch, I was lucky enough to get in with the first bunch (I had been queueing for a VERY long time...) so I snagged a few items before it all sold out. The team at SOS (http://www.summerofsonic.com) are asking for your merch ideas for 2011. http://www.summerofsonic.com/blog/sos-1 ... erchandise

I really cannot wait to go, next year is going to be awesome (Im in Tokyo in April too!) :biggrin:

Page
________
Pregnant girl
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

RADIOSEGA MEET UP!

Yes, you have been notified, and you've got plenty of time to make plans. Don't let us down, again.
Tru
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Tru »

We so totally need a RadioSEGA meet up.

I'm planning on arriving earlier this time so I'll have more time to hang out on the Friday. I'll probably travel down on the Thurs before instead. I plan on staying on the Sunday and travelling back the Monday too, so I have more time ^_^

I think it would be a good idea if we could arrange to stay in the same hotel, or near by. That would make it easier, although a lot of you did that last year anyway!

I hope I have a RS t-shirt by then :P
Page
Level 8
Level 8

Post by Page »

Gavvie wrote:RADIOSEGA MEET UP!

Yes, you have been notified, and you've got plenty of time to make plans. Don't let us down, again.
Im there!!

Oh god how much fun will this be!?!

We all going to work hard to promote RS? Flyers, Cosplay, Cards that sort of thing?
________
Bdsm extreme
SJSSF
Level 4
Level 4

Post by SJSSF »

I'm going to go but the massive pain is that by then I'll be doing another "Unemployment Course" (my 3rd one, don't you think they can't take a hint???) so i'll be getting there hopefully Friday

Tru
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Tru »

Page wrote:Im there!!

Oh god how much fun will this be!?!

We all going to work hard to promote RS? Flyers, Cosplay, Cards that sort of thing?
They were handing out flyers last time, but I hope they'll be more, I would be more than happy to help out.
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: Bruh

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

Due to my personal life I have no clue if I'll be there or not, but I hope I can. That's all I can really say. One day I will hang with you guys though, I promise you that.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1cmXX ... T2LjS5oUOg Like guitars? Like games? Like Metal? Check my Youtoob.
MrEthernex
Level 10
Level 10

Post by MrEthernex »

Wrath Oskvro wrote:One day I will hang with you guys though, I promise you that.
Ditto. I'm only 17 right now, so let's aim for, say, SOS14? I may still be in college by then. We'll see.
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: Bruh

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

I should most definitely be able to come on SOS12. Me moving, getting a job to keep food on my table, possibly going to college is what's probably going to keep me from going this year. :\

Plus I'd like to take my girlfriend with me. :p
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1cmXX ... T2LjS5oUOg Like guitars? Like games? Like Metal? Check my Youtoob.
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

I'll pass. I'm not that much of a Sonic fan.