Humble Indie Bundle 3!

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
Option
Level 12
Level 12

Humble Indie Bundle 3!

Post by Option »

Some of you might remember, last year there was this Humble Indie Bundle including games like World of Goo, etc.
Well, it's back.
This time including well renowned games like Braid, Machinarium and Osmos, the Humble Indie Bundle makes its comeback. Just like last time, you are able to choose the price of it yourself (you can pay only 1 dollar, if you really wanted to), and - depending on how you choose - the money goes to charity, supporting game developers or both.

Only 7 days left, so go get it, this is amazing. :3

http://www.humblebundle.com/
"The sub-structure of the universe regresses infinitely towards smaller and smaller components. Behind atoms we find electrons - and behind electrons, quarks. Each layer unravelled reveals new secrets, but also new mysteries."
- Academician Prokhor Zakharov, For I Have Tasted The Fruit
Tru
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Tru »

I've only got 6p in my bank account. I would feel way too guilty buying it for that much, though, especially as you can set what proceeds go to charity.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Only time humble and braid will be mentioned in the same breath.
Option
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Option »

CapnCloudchaser wrote:I've only got 6p in my bank account. I would feel way too guilty buying it for that much, though, especially as you can set what proceeds go to charity.
D:
Well you have 1 week time, go do some lil job and get yourself a couple of pounds, there you go! :3
"The sub-structure of the universe regresses infinitely towards smaller and smaller components. Behind atoms we find electrons - and behind electrons, quarks. Each layer unravelled reveals new secrets, but also new mysteries."
- Academician Prokhor Zakharov, For I Have Tasted The Fruit
Tru
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Tru »

I get paid next week, which is a shame, as I shall miss this :P

I was actually supposed to get paid today, but the Uni messed up the payments for a job I did >_<
Killer French Bread
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Killer French Bread »

Buy it for 6p, then give some money to a charity mugger when you're doing your crimbo shopping in town.
Tic Tac, sir?
Tru
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Tru »

Apparently I DID get paid last night, so I can buy it now ^_^

Although I like your charity mugger karma idea, Bread.
richarddavies
Level 14
Level 14

Post by richarddavies »

The deal on this has apparently been sweetened. If you buy it now you also get the Humble bundle 1 from last year thrown in. If you've already bought this bundle you can download the first one for free too. There's no excuse not to get this really.
Shadid

Post by Shadid »

richarddavies wrote:The deal on this has apparently been sweetened. If you buy it now you also get the Humble bundle 1 from last year thrown in. If you've already bought this bundle you can download the first one for free too. There's no excuse not to get this really.
There's a catch. You need to have bought it over the average on the website, which is currently $7.38. :P
I live here now!
richarddavies
Level 14
Level 14

Post by richarddavies »

Urggh. I wasn't told that bit. I suppose that's still a more than fair price for the amount of games you get.