What's your favorite hard SEGA moments?

Strictly SEGA related discussion.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

ShadowPhantom wrote:The Egg Viper from Sonic Adventure took me weeks to complete. One time I actually had beaten him but his suicide attack killed me. Great timing on the warning Tikal.
Yeah I always die in that point when I replay the game. When I recently replayed it, I died twice because first time, I had forgotten and tikal or whoever that light is didn't really give me a good warning.
second time, I just couldn't dodge him. It took me 2 or 3 rounds to figure out where to go so I don't die. It still pisses me off.

-------------------------------------------
Also, I'm not sure if that's what twistedbee said but the fight that you have with shadow in the end of the Hero story is kinda a pain in the ass. The thing is, you have to keep running while having to attack him and he avoids the attacks many times. If I'm not wrong you have to break the comets when his near them because that kinda makes it easier but it still took me a long time to get him.
But I had fought harder and that was actually fun. Finally fighting another character was challenging and not piss easy as Sonic Adventure 1.
Gonic
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Gonic »

The whole of Resonence of fate. Bayonetta where you can not go in witch time with certain enimes in later difficulties and finally that damn huge tank in Valkyrie Chronicle

Oh and biohazard
twistedbee
Level 2
Level 2

Post by twistedbee »

Final Rush is the one where you have to grind the entire level. Miss a rail and you're toast
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Sonic Adventure... is hard? When did that happen?
7Force
Level 10
Level 10

Post by 7Force »

Going back a bit when I beat Afterburner 2 on the Mega Drive on normal difficult setting. These days I cant seem to do it again.