What's your favorite hard SEGA moments?

Strictly SEGA related discussion.
tasmwill

Post by tasmwill »

Oh, Cassino Night zone has my favourite Sonic music of all...and yes, these red pillar were tricky
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

One thing that really pisses me of when playing Sonic Rush Adventure is that I really wished there was a Restart option on the pause menu, even if it would cost me one life. I mean I am that guy that is trying to get all S ranks in the game but it's really annoying since you have to probably do everything Perfect and when I mess one thing up, it really annoys me to have to quit, go to the main Menu, choose Stage Select, Choose a character, Choose a level and than start. It's not really a Pull-Your-Hair-Out thing but I really think it could have used a Restart option. I'm don't remember if Sonic Rush had the same problem though.
king0512
Level 2
Level 2

Post by king0512 »

My most difficult moment (most important thing: at the time it was difficult) and im sure some sonic 3 players can relate to this, was that barrel leading to the boss at the end of the carnival level in sonic 3. Of course now i know how to get through but at age 9 i wasn't doing a very good job of it lol.
If I were insane... would I know it?
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

king0512 wrote:My most difficult moment (most important thing: at the time it was difficult) and im sure some sonic 3 players can relate to this, was that barrel leading to the boss at the end of the carnival level in sonic 3. Of course now i know how to get through but at age 9 i wasn't doing a very good job of it lol.

Aw man, I feel your pain! What's worse than finding that DAMN fourth Chaos Emerald? Getting that DAMN barrel thing to work! :wacko:
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Sonic 2, Master System version: The hang gliders.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Bayonetta - all of it

Something was certainly hard, unf.
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

Kaito-kun wrote:Sonic 2, Master System version: The hang gliders.
Sky High Zone? Yeahh...Easy to do when I was a kid, not quite so easy now I'm older, better at playing games, and attempting to do it with a keyboard and mouse as opposed to a Master System pad.

Speaking of Sonic 2 on the Master System: Green Hills Zone Act 3, including the boss.
Starlight
Level 8
Level 8

Post by Starlight »

Beating Streets of Rage 2 on Hardest Mode...but I kind of exploited the punch, wait a second, punch mechanic as the AI was stupid in that regard.

I still can't beat Manic/Maniac Mode though.
ShadowPhantom
level 11
level 11

Post by ShadowPhantom »

The Egg Viper from Sonic Adventure took me weeks to complete. One time I actually had beaten him but his suicide attack killed me. Great timing on the warning Tikal.
twistedbee
Level 2
Level 2

Post by twistedbee »

Sonic Adventure 2: Final Rush
I lost two controllers and my dignity trying to pass that god-forsaken level!