What are your favorite Iphone/Ipod games?

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

What are your favorite Iphone/Ipod games?

Post by Quills on Wheels »

Even though I don't have an Iphone/Ipod but many of my friends do and sometimes I play games on their Iphones.
Personally I'm a big fan of NinJump. Me and my Best mate always try to beat each other's records but right now, I am on the lead with more than 10000.
Some other games I don't mind are Fruit Ninja and CoD zombies.
Now what's yours?
IvyRave
Level 10
Level 10

Post by IvyRave »

Unfortunately I'm stuck with the three default games you get on the Ipod nano ver. 4, the solitaire's pretty cool on there but my favourite is the maze game
Killer French Bread
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Killer French Bread »

Don't have an ipod, but my mate does and Pro Evo Soccer is fun to play down the pub.
Tic Tac, sir?
Shadid

Post by Shadid »

Game Dev Story and Cut the Rope are the most entertaining games on the iDevice. Honorable mention is Angry Birds, of course.

Just not Sonic 4: Episode 1. it still looks hideous for an iDevice game.
I live here now!
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Probably Peggle and Game Dev Story.
Rayne
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Rayne »

Shadid wrote:Just not Sonic 4: Episode 1. it still looks hideous for an iDevice game.
Have you been rubbing Chilli powder in your eyes? Sonci 4 looks amazing on the iPhone.

My picks would be Shadow Guardian, NOVA, Infinity Blade, Pix n Rush & Paperboy
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Piyoblocks 2, Dance Dance Revolution S, Game Dev Story and Civilization Revolution
ResidentSD
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by ResidentSD »

Rayne wrote:Have you been rubbing Chilli powder in your eyes? Sonci 4 looks amazing on the iPhone.
Have to agree with you there. The iOS version of Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode I looks fantastic on my 3rd generation iPod touch. Just a shame it doesn't support the retina display for people with 4th generation devices but it still looks pretty awesome all the same.

Other notable games for me are Street Fighter IV (which is surprisingly playable) but the big one for me is Ridge Racer Accelerated. I'm a big Ridge Racer fan and since the update that added multiple control options (originally it was tilt only which made it unplayable) I've been addicted to it. It's got many of the classic tracks recreated in a game that is only £2.99. It too is surprisingly playable, not to mention absolutely gorgeous!

As said by Biggest Sonic Fan, COD: Zombies is a pretty cool game too. I like that one. Plus the usual Angry Birds of course (though I personally prefer it on my Android phone what with it having a bigger and better screen).
twistedbee
Level 2
Level 2

Post by twistedbee »

i've played a ton of games on ipod/iphone. My favorties have been Pocket God, Firemint Real Racing, Peggle and Chu Chu Rocket. Now that I have a windows phone though, my favorite right now is ilomilo!
Starlight
Level 8
Level 8

Post by Starlight »

I have Shining Force, Super Monkey Ball 2 and Chu Chu Rocket on my iTouch but plan on buying Song Summoner soon.